Bonjour, Bonjour

Eck the bear

The atmosphere at Ibrox has never been the same since the Billy Boys was banned.

A PC version (for matches only) would be better than nothing at all.

I know the soap dodgers are offended by everything but the only legitimate complaint is we're up to our knees in tomato sauce, surely a wee modification would be in order here.

The atmosphere at Ibrox has never been the same since the Billy Boys was banned.

I know the soap dodgers are offended by everything but the only legitimate complaints in this one is FTP and the Vat.... & we're up to our knees in tomato sauce, surely a wee modification would be in order here.

Think you're getting the Billy boys and follow follow mixed up with the words.

Ask yourself if fans would rather have the roar of our anthem and the atmosphere and everything it brings, or if they would rather only stick to the banned lyrics and not have the song at all, really strange that it is always the latter.

Indeed, every time it comes up someone comes out with "if we bring it back I'll be singing the original lyrics, no matter what anyone says" aye, alright, it won't be coming back then

I know the soap dodgers are offended by everything but the only legitimate complaint is we're up to our knees in tomato sauce, surely a wee modification would be in order here.

how about (up to our knees in ruby red)

Perhaps we could organise a commitee of five RM posters to consult with the club and authorities with a view to modifying the lyrics to be acceptable to all concerned.

And by the authorities you mean the beggars because unfortunately they have become our moral compass in terms of what we are allowed to sing.