***The Official Alloa vs Rangers Match Thread***

Wearethepeople72

Mccoist is alienating so many fans and keeping them away from Ibrox, that it might take years for these fans to return . The man is seriously damaging Rangers, and the sooner he goes, then the sooner we can start building a team that he should have started building in division 3. I just hope it isn't too late. Ashley, get rid of him now, or accept that Ibrox will soon be empty on matchday.

2 1/2 games against postman pats Eleven and we have been a total shambles in each one. Never thought I would see the day when gers are on television and I am channel hopping looking for something to watch. Mccoist is killing us and it is a slow painful death

Law looks like he's been on computer all night on a gaming session.

How does boyd get a game? If he was anymore off the pace his jockey would pull him up.

Big Mo looks like he'd test positive for pork. I like the big man but by fuck is he ready to drop Alloa their opener.

If Boyd was a horse they would be putting the screens around him.

Llambias is there to help Ashley rape every penny out the club. Don't kid yourself on that he's there to do any good at all.

Sadly, the silent McCoist is no more than their sidekick in the dugout, staying silent while he watches dickheads run the club into the ground. Then again, he's doing exactly that to the playing side of things.

I agree mate

If it's going to cost Ashley a fortune to turn us round he won't be interested and will walk away with every single penny and contract and share he can from rangers

We are fucked tbh

At the mercy of these bastards with absolutely no defence

Even the fans can agree on fuck all together