Plenty of reasons to not go, including (but not limited too):

- the shite football on show

- the embarrassment of a manager

- gutless players with bad attitudes

- shambles of a boardroom

- overpriced tickets

- Christmas is in 4 weeks

- stupid kickoff times

Don't blame anyone for not going, football is brutal at Ibrox just now - although we were pretty good today.

Though the straits be broad and narrow..... I have seen plenty of bad times and a lot of shite football in my time but I will still support Rangers until my last breath.

Im not going back under McCoist getting outplayed by Alloa at Ibrox was the last straw and fk all to do wi the board or anything pure football and I know many that's the same

A Rangers supporter until we are outplayed by Alloa at Ibrox, at which point we're not good enough for you?

A Rangers supporter until we are outplayed by Alloa at Ibrox, at which point we're not good enough for you?

It's not one game mate its a build up I've watched pish performance after pish performance I'm not enjoying it anymore it's a chore it shouldn't be that way I remember the days on a Saturday morning i was buzzing to go to Ibrox

It's not one game mate its a build up I've watched pish performance after pish performance I'm not enjoying it anymore it's a chore it shouldn't be that way I remember the days on a Saturday morning i was buzzing to go to Ibrox

Fair enough. That's your choice, of course.

I've pretty much explained what I think of that in my post just there on the Rangers v Killie thread, so I won't bore everyone with it again.

Suffice to say, decent quality entertainment isn't primarily what I go to Ibrox for. Proper entertainment is a bonus. Tradition, family and pretty much love of the club (uber fan, if you like :thumbup: ) is far more what it's about. I can't imagine finding it a chore. Watching the away games on the telly is a chore sometimes, though.

Fans of many of the other clubs in Scotland manage it. So do some of us. Fans of some of the other clubs have been doing it for years and many know that there's little or no prospect for better. Ever.

No they dont, Scottish attendance figures are shite, no one sells out their ground

I love the way people come on and shout abuse to those who didn't go yesterday.

Ever thought for a minute that with Christmas coming up people don't have the money to throw at fitba,especially when it's been mind numbing.

People have families and kids that come first and a game against Killie which is on the box ,considering how fuckin pish and uninterested we've been lately ,is hardly top of the shopping list for most.

Ally and his buddies needed a wee look at how it will be unless they get their fingers out and work harder at getting us into the top division.

A didnae go cos a broke ma toe but that's beside the point.

I love the way people come on and shout abuse to those who didn't go yesterday.

Ever thought for a minute that with Christmas coming up people don't have the money to throw at fitba,especially when it's been mind numbing.

People have families and kids that come first and a game against Killie which is on the box ,considering how fuckin pish and uninterested we've been lately ,is hardly top of the shopping list for most.

Ally and his buddies needed a wee look at how it will be unless they get their fingers out and work harder at getting us into the top division.

A didnae go cos a broke ma toe but that's beside the point.

How did ye break yer toe? Drap yer bottom lip on it? Cheer up and get tae the games. Leave the Xmas shopping tae yer mrs!

Well I was there and yes we did play better than we have done, a lot less of the ffs Rangers and there are kids still going the lad that sits behind me always with his dad and there was a wee boy standing on his seat singing his heart out he knew every word of the blue sea of Ibrox well done that lad.

As I've said before, a massive number of people will be using the boardroom drama as an excuse to stay awake, when in reality, it's down to McCoist's drab football.

I don't know if they're scared of being labelled as a fair weather fan, and the boardroom excuse is considered more 'staunch', but if we were playing fast flowing attractive football every week, we'd be close to selling out.

We've had Board problems for two and a half seasons, yet it's only this season that the crowds have fallen.

I know of a few bears who, at the end of last season, said that's it for them, they will not be renewing their ST.

The crowds in 12/13 and 13/14 were mid 40 thousands, this year we're down to low 30 thousands.

Say what you like, but take out the UoF mob, then we have a massive amount of support, who have left because of the shit football on show.

No they dont, Scottish attendance figures are shite, no one sells out their ground

Nobody said anything about selling out their ground and it's got nothing whatsoever to do with my point. The point is, plenty of individual fans from all of the other Scottish clubs manage to get themselves along to see their team despite what we would call shite football and no real prospect of ever seeing anything better. Tens of thousands of them. Why do you suppose that is? Plenty of Rangers fans keep going despite poor football (although at least we have some sort of prospect of future improvement). Other Rangers fans bail at the sign of poor football or lack of success. This displays a fundamental difference between some Rangers fans and others. 'Fairweather fans' describes it well.