Who'll sign off Somer's leaving package....

Boybluesy

Somers is the current chairman of Rangers Football Club. His appointment was announce on 7 November 2013 and it was ratified at the clubs AGM on 19 December 2013. Upon his appointment he stated "I know from my visits to Ibrox Stadium – including a number of Champions League games I attended in the past – that the club has a tremendous fan base. Ally McCoist has the players performing well on the pitch so my task now is to strengthen the board to the level that Rangers Football Club deserves.

a. WATP has turned into Where Are The People

b. Ally has the players performing well on the pitch, so alright there then.

c. Strengthen the board to the level we deserve - god help us.

Not for boycott's but this guy needs to go soon...........

Somers is the current chairman of Rangers Football Club. His appointment was announce on 7 November 2013 and it was ratified at the clubs AGM on 19 December 2013. Upon his appointment he stated "I know from my visits to Ibrox Stadium – including a number of Champions League games I attended in the past – that the club has a tremendous fan base. Ally McCoist has the players performing well on the pitch so my task now is to strengthen the board to the level that Rangers Football Club deserves.

We Are The People- never feckin forget it!

Are you on crack?

not even trying to hide --- way back to bed declan

Somers is the current chairman of Rangers Football Club. His appointment was announce on 7 November 2013 and it was ratified at the clubs AGM on 19 December 2013. Upon his appointment he stated "I know from my visits to Ibrox Stadium – including a number of Champions League games I attended in the past – that the club has a tremendous fan base". Ally McCoist has the players performing well on the pitch so my task now is to strengthen the board to the level that Rangers Football Club deserves.

a. WATP has turned into Where Are The People.

Apart from the two punctuation errors, which in fairness is petty to highlight, why do we have to release everyone on the board until we get in the "correct" men?