Ally Press Conference

"Have I lost the confidence of the fans? No, no. But you always get a reaction from poorer results."

What planet is he on?!

Not being content with saying we are on his side, the more infuriating words are "poorer results"

"Poorer" suggests he believes this to be only a slight hitch.

They are NOT poorer results, they ARE poor results, there is a big difference between the two.

"Have I lost the confidence of the fans? No, no. But you always get a reaction from poorer results."

What planet is he on?!

He's kinda right, When we were on a 7 or 8 game run of wins or undefeated no one gave the players or the manager the credit they deserved, A loss here and there and fans are on the internet burning their little fingers writing abuse!

He's kinda right, When we were on a 7 or 8 game run of wins or undefeated no one gave the players or the manager the credit they deserved, A loss here and there and fans are on the internet burning their little fingers writing abuse!

7 or 8 games undefeated against postmen and binmen.

Quick, someone alert the Queen - put the New Year honour list on hold!!

A cup loss to a part time side who most of their players just finished a shift a few hours before kick off isnt a wee loss here and there...

It's also not a wee loss when Hearts pump you twice and Hibs run riot at Ibrox.

We have been a complete shambles this season

The abuse is a bit much. But this isnt a knee-jerk reaction. We were awful during a lot of those games on that run. Count how many times the team has really shone and played great (8-0 against Stenhousmuir is one). Then count how many times weve been truly embarrassed.

It is up to the fans tomorrow to see whether he still has their backing or not.

I am working so won't be there, but if the fans don't show their feeling for or against them he has no other reason not to think the fans are behind him.

He needs to be made fully aware that the fans don't back him. He's clinging on to every day he can - few more pound in the bank.

Can't wait till we are rid of him

I think King has told him to stay as this is the only way he feels that having Ally on inside is beneficial .There is an argument if Ally goes ,the club could be lost to true bears forever and he is holding the fort as you were .If Ashley does not give a fuck about our club it would be a case of be careful what you wish for .We could end up with someone even worse than Ally .God forbid

The abuse is a bit much. But this isnt a knee-jerk reaction. We were awful during a lot of those games on that run. Count how many times the team has really shone and played great (8-0 against Stenhousmuir is one). Then count how many times weve been truly embarrassed.

Whenever we were awful under Walter but just managed to scrap a win it was "the sign of Champions"

The abuse isn't a bit much - its long overdue. Mccoist has had an easy ride because of what he achieved in his playing days. Anybody else would have been hunted long ago for these results. He is getting off lightly in my opinion that its just internet forums that we are seeing this and not his name being chanted to get to fuck.

Whenever we were awful under Walter but just managed to scrap a win it was "the sign of Champions"

Walter didnae manage in the lower leagues against part time players. Also Walter won big games. Every big game Ally has went into we have bottled it. Comparing the two is a joke.

Walter didnae manage in the lower leagues against part time players. Also Walter won big games. Every big game Ally has went into we have bottled it. Comparing the two is a joke.

Never let the truth get in the way of a good Ally-lover's story!

Eh? We have beat how many Premier League teams this season? Or do they not count as "big" games :lol:

Eh? We have beat how many Premier League teams this season? Or do they not count as "big" games :lol:

How many of the "big" games have we lost? Just to put your little spin into perspective.

He is woeful as a manager and the worst of it is he is the manager of our club. still as long as he believes the fans are behind him there is no worries then.....

Well that "Don't do walking away" thing came back to bite us on the arse.

All along i've repeated that he doesn't know what he's doing. I've avoided joining in with those slating him for being greedy and selfish, but at this point, what else could it be? He's not up to the job and he won't be leaving without a payday. Sad days.

I'm positive that he knows full well that the club does not have the money to pay him and the rest off and he or the other two will ever get a gig with the kind of dosh they are on ever again. These type of press soundbites are just that, soundbites. Hopefully a fan protest at the next game will confirm to him the true feelings of the support and convince him to quit.

I dont think we need to state the reasons why McCoist needs to go over and over, people like DJ are just delusional or have an agenda and therefore shouldn't be listened to. If they are so out of touch as to think this is a knee jerk reaction then let them, they're clearly not basing their opinion in reality.

Ally thinks the fans still back him? Honestly? He's either lying or mentally ill. Like I said before, this could quite easily get very ugly before the situation is concluded. Sad it has to happen to someone I considered my hero once.