Back the team, no way!

theiconicman

This latest snippet from the website

http://www.rangers.co.uk/news/headlines/item/8213-back-the-team

"The manager has demanded focus from his men and despite a poor result against Alloa on Wednesday night he insists he won’t make wholesale changes to his starting up.

He will stick with a similar team to the one that beat top flight Kilmarnock only five days ago. Injuries to Lewis Macleod and Lee Wallace mean they will be missing for the Championship clash."

Speechless.

These players are ripping the pish out of us and McCoist can't see it. He is becoming a bigger joke figure than Tony "Take it on the chin" Mowbray. This nightmare can't go on!

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

..... Or just maybe he trusts them enough to know there'll be a backlash from the players!

And yet despite ex players savaging them in the media, these players were unable to prove their doubters wrong against a part time team.

It's not surprising considering how he's responded to the backlash.

He doesn't think he's doing much wrong, just a reaction to a poor result etc.

He's lost the plot.

i agree with you there mate,in fact i think he's deluded going by some of the things he's said.

I was reading about what Howey was saying. How the fuck does he know what Ahseys up to, but it did depress me to think that Ally might be about for another year. So much for sound business acumen. No cunt will turn up to the remaining games and the crowds might even get worse than we all expect.

..... Or just maybe he trusts them enough to know there'll be a backlash from the players!

From the same players McCoist put together ? The Blackies, Nicky's, Airdys et al McCoist's pet names for them by the way.. Mourinho calling Drogba droggsy just would not happen, poor team led by one of the boys.

Rangers will beat the blue brazil tomorrow but a backlash, what is a backlash against Cowden' ?

We are certain to drop points, but I doubt it will be tomorrow I reckon it will be against the two Edinburgh clubs or against Alloa again. I doubt it will be against Raith, queen of the south or Falkirk as we tend to always beat them. Mind you whats the point if we loose because he wont be sacked anyway.

I dont think there is any true Rangers fans who do not support the team.In saying that it doesnt make them bad supporters if they dont agree with the way things are going at Ibrox right now.How many would love to see some great football being played,we know realistically not every week but right now its no week never mind every other week.Ally has said himself we are in the entertainment business well all we want is entertainment Ally plain and simple.If you paid 20 quid to watch a movie and it was shit would you go back and pay to watch it again the following week.The true fans patience is being stretched beyond breaking point and something has to give.

I dont think there is any true Rangers fans who do not support the team.In saying that it doesnt make them bad supporters if they dont agree with the way things are going at Ibrox right now.How many would love to see some great football being played,we know realistically not every week but right now its no week never mind every other week.Ally has said himself we are in the entertainment business well all we want is entertainment Ally plain and simple.If you paid 20 quid to watch a movie and it was shit would you go back and pay to watch it again the following week.The true fans patience is being stretched beyond breaking point and something has to give.

good rant mate.

Hullo Hullo We Are The Rangers Boo Boys

Hullo Hullo You'l Know Us By Our Abuse

Were Up To Our Kness In Supporting Fans

Surrender Or You'l Die

For We Are The Ally Hating Boo Boys

Well have some more abuse then, your song is fucking shite and the message is just as bad. Still, glad to see you're happy with us being pish, you must be one of those hard core UoF guys.

Napoleon used to ask when appointing a new general "I know he is a good general but is he lucky?" I watched a rerun of the Alloa game and if Rangers did not have bad luck they would have no luck at all.

Sometimes you need to make a change at the top to mix things up a bit. Whether it is the fault of the players or the manager, the reality is that this squad of players do not perform for McCoist. Something has to be done.