Spiers Sticks It Up Dundee Utd

JamieG54

Even posts an old Gers picture. He has changed his tune recently Britney

Oh come on Dundee Utd. You're raking it in: £5.75m for Ryan Gauld + Andy Robertson. Hand over a paltry 170k to Rangers and stop moaning.

@TomEnglishSport @badger_funk @tedermeatballs @TyrrellPaul Seemed a bit steep to me but hardly an outrage. DUFC took trib risk, got burnt...

@TomEnglishSport It's a sad indictment in a way. This is what we've arrived at: rejoicing/bickering over relative peanuts.

This pic absolutely sums up my glorious youth...just look at that classy strip. http://t.co/5vvFVe5OCQ @arsarch

We are quick to hit the media when it's a negative spin story, so it's good to see some of them on our side from time to time.

FFS, no this cunt though, he obviously has an ulterior motive, get one of the VB's to post the link of all the stuff he's written about us.

I'm sure he had a pop at Davie Cooper as well, the scummy cunt's ramblings should be banned from this forum.

Ask him if we're the same club and see what he says. This is the same guy who accused us of 'financial doping second only to match fixing' and compared us to Lance Armstrong and Juventus. Fuck him and everything the cunt writes!

Even posts an old Gers picture. He has changed his tune recently Britney

Oh come on Dundee Utd. You're raking it in: £5.75m for Ryan Gauld + Andy Robertson. Hand over a paltry 170k to Rangers and stop moaning.

@TomEnglishSport @badger_funk @tedermeatballs @TyrrellPaul Seemed a bit steep to me but hardly an outrage. DUFC took trib risk, got burnt...

@TomEnglishSport It's a sad indictment in a way. This is what we've arrived at: rejoicing/bickering over relative peanuts.

This pic absolutely sums up my glorious youth...just look at that classy strip. http://t.co/5vvFVe5OCQ @arsarch

Stick to your ally oot threads, at least I know to swerve them. Quoting speirs and english as if it's good they are on our side. If my house was on fire and they two cunts turned up as firemen, I'd chase them and let the hoose burn, cunts of the highest order.

Got to laugh at that arse thompson. Saying the ruling could stifle young players careers, this from the club that used to have youngsters on contracts that long, their careers were almost over by the time their contracts were up. It was probably because of them that the riules were changed regarding how long their contracts could be & the compensation due to the selling club.