Get behind McCoist

Gaz52

I just watched his interview, that isn't a guy that's resigned, he's been duped by someone.

Get behind him as a Rangers man, can't trust a soul in that boardroom.

No surrender.

McCoist has handed in his notice (12 months). He is no longer a Rangers man, he is money-grabbing McCoist from now on.

The only people being duped are some of the fans and McCoist is the guy doing it.

I despair at what he is doing to the club. He accepts no part of the blame for where we are at this time. When will some people waken up to the fact he is utterly hopeless as a manager and with this latest nonsense, he has no dignity and no scruples. This is the man who has received in the region of £4m in wages in the last 8 years, £2.5m of this in the last 3.5 years. This is the guy who didn't want the fans to know his salary was £760k per annum. This is the guy who paid £10k for RFC shares which were worth £700k thereby denying the club £690k. This is the guy who has signed most of the players we have on our books and who all under-perform under his management. This is the guy who is ultimately responsible for Rangers being beaten in 11 consecutive cup competitions. This is the guy who is ultimately responsible for some of the most humiliating results in our long history. This is the guy who is responsible for Rangers playing in front of the lowest attendances in nearly 30 years.

But some still worship Ally the legend.

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

McCoist has handed in his notice (12 months). He is no longer a Rangers man, he is money-grabbing McCoist from now on.

The only people being duped are some of the fans and McCoist is the guy doing it.

I despair at what he is doing to the club. He accepts no part of the blame for where we are at this time. When will some people waken up to the fact he is utterly hopeless as a manager and with this latest nonsense, he has no dignity and no scruples. This is the man who has received in the region of £4m in wages in the last 8 years, £2.5m of this in the last 3.5 years. This is the guy who didn't want the fans to know his salary was £760k per annum. This is the guy who paid £10k for RFC shares which were worth £700k thereby denying the club £690k. This is the guy who has signed most of the players we have on our books and who all under-perform under his management. This is the guy who is ultimately responsible for Rangers being beaten in 11 consecutive cup competitions. This is the guy who is ultimately responsible for some of the most humiliating results in our long history. This is the guy who is responsible for Rangers playing in front of the lowest attendances in nearly 30 years.

Well said.

I love the guy, but even the most blue tinted specs can see that the problems on the pitch are not the result of the boardroom dramas, but poor management. We are 12 points off the pace and already out a cup in Dec. Say we give him time and money, does anyone see him turning it around after 3+ years?.

I just watched his interview, that isn't a guy that's resigned, he's been duped by someone.

Get behind him as a Rangers man, can't trust a soul in that boardroom.

No surrender.

Is this a fucking joke --- do you anti-board clowns so obsessed that you cannot see the rot starts with the crap football on offer for the past three seasons. Only one man to blame and he needs to get himself out of Ibrox with not another penny and he needs to do it today. Worst manager in the history of Rangers FC.

There are tens of thousands who have got behind the management over the past3/4 years but unfortunately now they have had enough.Its not just the recent bad defeats but the whole set up footballing wise is a disaster.Poor training methods,no tactical knowledge,no long term player strategy.They have gave it ago its not worked and never going to work so the management have to recognise this admit their failings and walk

I'm really struggling with this tbh.

McCoist is undoubtedly a great Ranger, but he's hopeless as a manager and we need a change. Even the most hardened of McCoists backers surely see that now?

As an off the field ambassador he's great for the club, and he's technically doing things by the book by handing in his notice, but by taking the stance he is he's now damaging the club on and off the park in a manner that could be fatal.

We are in a position now where the board either finds the money needed to pay him off, which the club simply doesn't have, or he carries on as a lame duck spinning his wheels for the next 12 months, gets his years pay and walks away then. However if we do that then we stare the possibility of not getting promoted square in the face (something which doesn't bare thinking about because it could easily kill this club).

The only way he can help this club at the moment is to step down immediately and without a payoff and as a legend (the money he's made isnt a major issue but it's one that is still relevant) that's what I think he should do.

He's a hypocrite

He said in his Sky interview that he couldn't blame off field issues for the defeat as the players were all professionals (paraphrased) and off field matters shouldn't affect them.

This is in complete contrast to his interview after the Forfar embarrassment which he blamed on Charles Greens throwaway remark about being expected to win a cup

Make your fukkin mind up ffs

I'm actually beginning to hate him for the damage he is doing to the club

I was buoyant and jubilant this afternoon when I heard he had gone

I thought to myself "well done, you have retained your dignity - just"

Then I saw him, arms folded, witnessing the same fucking pish again

And I thought to myself

"Fuck you Ally - you are ruining my life"

Offt an over reaction perhaps!

I seen the Easdale brothers laughing and joking with each other on tv when we were 2-0 down last night as if they had not a care in the world. Fucking sickening!

What do the RM body language experts have to say about that?

Not good obviously,but is it any better than Ally who time after time stands at the sidelines with his arms folded?

well said. Honesty is key, but too many cant separate the player from the manager. But like others have said its not a choice between the board and manager as they are all extremely amateur at their jobs and need to go.

I seen the Easdale brothers laughing and joking with each other on tv when we were 2-0 down last night as if they had not a care in the world. Fucking sickening!

What do the RM body language experts have to say about that?

They also don't give a fuck about Rangers. All about the money !

Not good obviously,but is it any better than Ally who time after time stands at the sidelines with his arms folded?

Surely the same rule applies? At least Ally looked concerned. Those two jokers were carrying on as if everything was fine. Club in turmoil and they just laugh it off? Great custodians they are making.

This is everything that is wrong with our fans.

Why show McCoist loyalty? He shows us loyalty yes but at a price.

He was the one that helped Charles Green sell the company to us all but for nearly 4 percent of the shares? Again why take anything, as the whole point was to raise money for shares not give them away.

Most fans back Green because of Ally, we paid 70p a share into a company with everyone including the managers hand in the cookie jar.

And fans wonder why we are in such a state? McCoist and his staff will walk with at least a million between them.

Where does that money come from Ally? Out of every Rangers fans pocket, not the board but people earning a year what McCulloch earns in a fortnight.

Do not sack him or pay him off, gardening leave for the remainder of his contract, let him sit and kick his heels or he can walk with nothing.

Surely the same rule applies? At least Ally looked concerned. Those two jokers were carrying on as if everything was fine. Club in turmoil and they just laugh it off? Great custodians they are making.

That's the point I was trying to make mate,both as bad as each other imo.Rudderless on and off the park.

But it's alrightate he is a big Rangers Man is Ally.

So don't worry.