The board and ally's meeting

• Replies 176
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Think the boards verbal statement to Ally will be along the lines of......

Well Ally.......

You've put your notice in,

We took your notice out.

You kept your notice in so we had to give you a shout.

We'll do some karaoke then we'll let you out.

Cos that's what we're all about.........hey

Oh okey dokey,dokey.

Oh okey dokey,dokey.

Oh okey dokey,dokey.

Please close the door on your way out.

Anyone care to briefly sum up why Davies would be such a bad shout?

http://www.theguardian.com/football/2014/mar/24/billy-davies-nippy-sweetie-nottingham-forest

Obviously there are some positives highlighted in there - things that we are absolutely crying out for - but at the same time I don't see how somebody with that level of paranoia would manage to manage us considering the state we are in at the moment.

Of all the so called front runners, he is the best candidate by a clear distance but his temperament really worries me. The last thing we need to do is appoint somebody who will behave in a Neil Lennon-esque manner and he has history of doing it.

Think the boards verbal statement to Ally will be along the lines of......

Well Ally.......

You've put your notice in,

We took your notice out.

You kept your notice in so we had to give you a shout.

We'll do some karaoke then we'll let you out.

Cos that's what we're all about.........hey

Oh okey dokey,dokey.

Oh okey dokey,dokey.

Oh okey dokey,dokey.

Please close the door on your way out.

Careful now......Poking fun at Ally is frowned upon. :lol:

I would have serious reservations about his temperament in normal circumstances, but putting him in charge in our current state and I think it'll be an absolute recipe for disaster.

I honestly don't know what all the hype surrounding him is all about in the first place tbh. Iain Dowie, Owen Coyle and Phil Brown have achieved as many promotions from the Chanpionship as he has and you don't exactly see people crying their names from the rafters.

Tell me about it, mate. If he can't handle the pressure at Nottingham Forrest how could he cope at Rangers, our current situation only heightens that pressure. Could you imagine him in February if we've get pumped?

I think we both know it's because he's 'Rangers'.

Tell me about it, mate. If he can't handle the pressure at Nottingham Forrest how could he cope at Rangers, our current situation only heightens that pressure. Could you imagine him in February if we've get pumped?

I think we both know it's because he's 'Rangers'.

I think that plays a huge part in it. Funnily enough, I also think that video KingKirk just posted has helped raise his profile too. Every time his name comes up that video is either posted or mentioned now.

Regardless if who it is I think anybody who appoint will have faults becuase I don't think we are going to attract anything close to the perfect candidate just now, and being honest I think Davies probably is the best candidate being spoken about at the moment.

I think he probably could give our players an adrenaline shot like confidence boost that would knock the complacency out of them, but he would need to earn my trust in the long term in terms of acting and behaving how a Rangers manager is expected to.

The Rangers job to him is like one of us getting the job, there are no bigger.

He'll be on cloud 9 no matter the circumstances, certainly intionally and hopefully his positive persona due to his new job rubs off on the players and we can make a challenge to Hearts.

Come the end of the season we can then reassess the situation.

After watching that video on YouTube there, It gave me the feel good factor about him. I think the job would mean so much to him and I liked the part "the badge on their chest" doesn't seem like our currently team realise that.

Good news or bad?

You be the Judge m8.

First of all i am a new poster so please forgive me if i have incorrectly started a thread but i bring you some good news for some and not so good news for others.

I have been in and around the forum for daily updates concerning my club and the shambles that has came with every newsrag and misinformation presented.

Anyways straight to the point

I currently work within the clothing industry i am unable to disclose where what and when as the information could be deemed sensitive to my position.

I am going to be as vauge as possible as pertaining to the individual linked with the complete and yes major shareholder soon to be new majority owner of the rangers plc ,

as a media frenzy which i believe was a factor that halted the last two attempts of a takeover.

From what i understand several meetings have been underway with not only the current board but also with potential managerial candidates including an ex Scotland manager, a Belgian first division manager and current NI national manager.

The Billionaire in question has put forward an undisclosed amount for any severance fees including AM resigning officially January 1st 00:00 .(walking away) which has been agreed by both parties.

Due to MA ideally being involved within the clothing industry and the scottish tycoon in question has an extensive background in that sector Sports Direct will continue to stock all rangers merchandise until 2019

the tycoon will buy back the naming rights and images to
RFC
and buy out MA shares in return for purchasing shares in Sports Direct (undisclosed amount)

David Murray blocked the last two attempts and now that he is out of the way the new board are more than happy to allow this to go through expect to see some media reports after Wednesday about who has been approached however i can confirm Ally is with us until 1st .

Rumours are flying hard and fast and everyone wants to be the one that breaks THE BIG scoop.

This one i'm taking with the biggest pinch of salt.

You be the Judge m8.

First of all i am a new poster so please forgive me if i have incorrectly started a thread but i bring you some good news for some and not so good news for others.

I have been in and around the forum for daily updates concerning my club and the shambles that has came with every newsrag and misinformation presented.

Anyways straight to the point

I currently work within the clothing industry i am unable to disclose where what and when as the information could be deemed sensitive to my position.

I am going to be as vauge as possible as pertaining to the individual linked with the complete and yes major shareholder soon to be new majority owner of the rangers plc ,

as a media frenzy which i believe was a factor that halted the last two attempts of a takeover.

From what i understand several meetings have been underway with not only the current board but also with potential managerial candidates including an ex Scotland manager, a Belgian first division manager and current NI national manager.

The Billionaire in question has put forward an undisclosed amount for any severance fees including AM resigning officially January 1st 00:00 .(walking away) which has been agreed by both parties.

Due to MA ideally being involved within the clothing industry and the scottish tycoon in question has an extensive background in that sector Sports Direct will continue to stock all rangers merchandise until 2019

the tycoon will buy back the naming rights and images to
RFC
and buy out MA shares in return for purchasing shares in Sports Direct (undisclosed amount)

David Murray blocked the last two attempts and now that he is out of the way the new board are more than happy to allow this to go through expect to see some media reports after Wednesday about who has been approached however i can confirm Ally is with us until 1st .

Rumours are flying hard and fast and everyone wants to be the one that breaks THE BIG scoop.

This one i'm taking with the biggest pinch of salt.

So potentially a new owner (good news) Ally being incharge til Jan (bad news).

Cheers for sharing (tu)

A poster on the DTB Forum is claiming that a mutual settlement has been reached between all parties and McCoist is in charge until Jan. 1st.

He also is saying a lot more about what is going on or is going to happen.

Fact or Rumour??

No idea.

No way he will still be in charge by the time we go to Easter Road or we could be looking at entering 2015 in 3rd place in the league.

I heard last night that Billy Davies had been sounded out for the job starting tomorrow....But the guy who told me could be mistaken.

Stepps boy on here has also said the same, so I'd say it's pretty close to being true mate. SB has "contacts" :D