***The Official Hibernian vs Rangers Match Thread***

Wearethepeople72

I really need this game to hurry up and start ~ I'm so sick of all the shit off the park that this game just can't come quick enough.

Not going to make any predictions, just want us to come roaring out the blocks and lay down a marker. It's just been too long since we did.

Fucking intae these clatty bastards Rangers!!

Fucksake.

RANGERS are unchanged for today’s clash with Edinburgh outfit Hibernian at Easter Road.

Caretaker boss Kenny McDowall keeps the team that beat Livingston 2-0 at Ibrox last weekend, with only one change to personnel on the bench.

David Templeton misses out as a substitute due to illness and Kyle Hutton replaces him amongst the subs.

Nicky Clark retains his place up front alongside Kenny Miller, with Kris Boyd having to be happy with a place on the bench in the capital again – he warmed the bench at Hearts back in November.

The midfield is still missing the injured Lewis Macleod so Stevie Smith, Ian Black, Nicky Law and Fraser Aird make up the middle four.

At the back captain and new player/coach Lee McCulloch partners Darren McGregor at centre-half. Richard Foster and Lee Wallace take their usual roles at right and left back respectively.

RANGERS: Simonsen; Foster, McCulloch, McGregor, Wallace; Aird, Black, Law, Smith; Miller, Clark

SUBS: Robinson, Mohsni, Daly, Hutton, Boyd, Shiels, Faure

I'm happy with McGregor at CB and Clark up top, just would liked a shake up with a bit more of a youthful presence. As a kind of nod to the future. I guess this game is too big for that in Kenny's eyes, rightly or wrongly.

When I am Prime Minister I will merge Christmas and new year so they are both.on Jan 1st. 2 Holidays for the price of one :pipe:Cheers mate same to you and yours :) About to head out into the snow and watch the game....

Enjoy the game, Colin (tu) I'm about to settle down with a few ice cold beers to watch it.

I'm happy with McGregor at CB and Clark up top, just would liked a shake up with a bit more of a youthful presence. As a kind of nod to the future. I guess this game is too big for that in Kenny's eyes, rightly or wrongly.

All the decent youths are out on loan. Next month he'll hopefully recall a few.