***the Official Rangers V Hertz Thread***

MacBoyd

Holy fuck Hearts manager bigging up Hearts support tonight"we brought 2000 through tonight" 2000 pathetic, I went to semi pro game on tuesday night a b division Irish league club had a travelling support of 1000 ffs

Was is snowing with icy conditions?

Travelling from Edin in that is impressive as is our support

Moron. You don't deserve the honour of being a Rangers fan. A ned, absolutely. But a Rangers fan, never.

:lol:

He's anything but a fucking ned. Been in his company many times as have others on here and he's one of the more sensible chaps you'll find. Just don't piss him off

the bbc said 600 at protest and 6-7000 in ground

Just imagine........by the time this is replayed we may have a new board(or the promise of one),a new manager(?),a surge of optimism and 50K Bears in attendance(give the embra hobo's fuck all).

We may look back on this as a pivotal night!?

Best atmosphere all season, if not longer.

Mon Rangers!!

Yeah. The Bears were in good voice. Shame it was called off. Possibly the smallest crowd I've ever seen for a league game, yet the best atmosphere this season! Weird.

No one is perfect but we all support Rangers. It sickens me that some on here seem to think they have a divine right to say who can support Rangers and who can't.

Some folks wear their heart on their sleeve when it comes to the club and some have to show restraint. What we all need to be doing right now is respecting fellow bears for enduring this suffering.

Seriously though, was the undersoil heating turned on? I've seen far worse weather than that and the pitch being clear. Fucking disgraceful if not.

And why the fuck was the game started? The conditions were no worse when it stopped than when it started.

Ridiculous.

Seriously though, was the undersoil heating turned on? I've seen far worse weather than that and the pitch being clear. Fucking disgraceful if not.

And why the fuck was the game started? The conditions were no worse when it stopped than when it started.

Ridiculous.

Few folk said under soil heating is still unusable because of the rugby?

Aye they were walking pal

:lol:

Fuck saketheyb2000 pathetic from the 3rd biggest club in Scotland, a chance to come down to lord over us for the first time in 100 years and they bring 2000!

It's a Friday night, weathers mental with snow and ice everywhere....

But aye nae bother :lol: