***the Official Rangers V Hertz Thread***

MacBoyd

Grow a pair of baws ya handwringing cunt

Folk like have sat back and allowed rangers to be persecuted for the last decade and some fuck all about it

Another internet hardman.

Just what we need when we are under s microscope, more numbnuts kicking off with the old songbook and letting lose at anyone. What good do you think that does?

Or do you think you are "standing up for your club"?

Another internet hardman.

Just what we need when we are under s microscope, more numbnuts kicking off with the old songbook and letting lose at anyone. What good do you think that does?

Or do you think you are "standing up for your club"?

Yeah we are.

Cheers mate.

Michael Stewart with some bizarre comments there...he said conditions got better!

At the start of the game we were playing on snow...by the end we were playing on ice.

It was right to give the game a chance...but it just didn't work out. Why thew pitch wasn't cleared though is a mystery. Even with under-soil heating on you have to clear snow, plus it takes 48 to fire in so if it had been switched on when the snow started falling it was a useless exercise.

While I think the ref shouldnt have given the go ahead, it is clearly our fault. We managed to clear parts of the pitch.. we should have cleared ALL of it. Our fault. Didnt even look like we had attemped it, to be honest.

This exactly. If we get punished we can't really complain.

I'm fucking fuming.

I never actually got to the same. Left my house at 7 and just manged to get into Govan as the game was abandoned. I suppose it means that I'll get a whole game now, but I could have done without the 2 hours in the car.

Running the risk of a conviction just so seem like a ticket online. You make bad choices.

An absolute disgrace of a post by some numpty....if the papers got a hold of it. Ive seen plenty of real things in my time but for an idiot like that to come up with crap like that nowadays ..... in the run up to that game ,.,.

I'm fucking fuming.

I never actually got to the same. Left my house at 7 and just manger to get into Govan as the game was abandoned. I suppose it means that I'll get a whole game now, but I could have done without the 2 hours in the car.

Games should be called of earlier for this very reason. its daft.