***the Official Rangers V Hertz Thread***

MacBoyd

Just home, what a waste of time that was.
Going through to the game it took me twice as long as normal.(approx.2:1/2 hrs.)
Friday night games are a nightmare if you've got to travel any distance.
The only consolation is we didn't get beat tonight.

Absolute shambles of a night!! Went straight from work to the game, usually takes an hour or so, took 3 hours tonight!! Got parked up just ready to walk to the ground and it was called off.

KO should have definitely been delayed by at least 15 minutes to give the fans a chance to get in, the traffic was horrendous.

It's a joke that the pitch wasn't cleared off snow before the game, if it was the game would have been completed fine.

Absolute shambles of a night!! Went straight from work to the game, usually takes an hour or so, took 3 hours tonight!! Got parked up just ready to walk to the ground and it was called off.

KO should have definitely been delayed by at least 15 minutes to give the fans a chance to get in, the traffic was horrendous.

It's a joke that the pitch wasn't cleared off snow before the game, if it was the game would have been completed fine.

What . . . . . And only get 5 minutes of the game ! !

Just in from the game... What a shambles got to Ibrox at 7 and the pitch was covered in snow.. I asked the stewards why under soil heating isn't been used he said it wasn't working due to the rugby steel posts or some shit..

RTV camera man said at 25 past 7 that the ref said its fine if it snows again the game will be off.. Also said under the snow the pitch was "fine"

Just in from the game... What a shambles got to Ibrox at 7 and the pitch was covered in snow.. I asked the stewards why under soil heating isn't been used he said it was working due to the rugby steel posts or some shit..

RTV camera man said at 25 past 7 that the ref said its fine if it snows again the game will be off.. Also said under the snow the pitch was "fine"

Keeps01 won't be happy....

I'm a little concerned about whether Ranger's under-soil heating system is working properly, or if it was switched-on early enough in the lead-up to the match.

It seems to have performed poorly tonight.

A lot of people travelled though poor condtions to attend, have most likely exposed themselves to the "flu", and have little to show for it.

MA is purportedly big on the "matchday experience", and a good one was certainly not achieved tonight.

I'm a little concerned about whether is Ranger's under-soil heating system is working properly, or if it was switched-on early enough in the lead-up to the match.

It seems to have performed poorly tonight.

I hope this was not an attempt at penny-pinching.

We dont have it its not connected up due to the 7s

We dont have it its not connected up due to the 7s

That's incredibly dissapointing. Is there a timeline to get it working again?

A serious professional football club like Rangers should have operational under-soil heating.

Also, does anyone know if the head-groundsman was kept on though the cuts that were happening earlier? I felt that it was a real folly that, according to some online forums, his position was being considered.