Rangers 0871 702 1872 Number

BRICKY1872

This has probably been raised before, but maybe pertinent to guys at the moment after the Celtic ticket debacle last week. I like thousands of other tried for hours on the website and on the phone to obtain a ticket. The phone line clearly states calls will cost 10p a minute. What is fails to tell you is that it also costs you a 31p connection fee every time, regardless of the length of the call. I just got my Sky bill in and last week cost me just shy of £50 for calls to the ticket office, some only lasting seconds. I imagine there will be a few more hefty bills coming in to people soon. I've contacted Rangers regarding this as I think it's a fucking scandal.

This has probably been raised before, but maybe pertinent to guys at the moment after the Celtic ticket debacle last week. I like thousands of other tried for hours on the website and on the phone to obtain a ticket. The phone line clearly states calls will cost 10p a minute. What is fails to tell you is that it also costs you a 31p connection fee every time, regardless of the length of the call. I just got my Sky bill in and last week cost me just shy of £50 for calls to the ticket office, some only lasting seconds. I imagine there will be a few more hefty bills coming in to people soon. I've contacted Rangers regarding this as I think it's a fucking scandal.

That,s shocking.

Why did you not buy online using the WEB site?

happened to me last season for the scum dee United match. I had an enormous telephone bill because I just kept pressing the redial. There must be a way they don't put you thru to the ticket centre if no staff are available to take your call. i complained to Rangers but received a reply they were not in control of incoming calls. Fortunately I spoke to a very helpful Virgin employee who gave me a half price Sky Sports deal over summer months and this balanced the extra phone charges.

That's outta order , I musta phoned about 80 times , canny wait for that bill to come in ffs , as others have said ,use the "say no to 0870" ,saying that is the 580 numbers for us still in use though

Company Name 0870 / 0871 0844 / 0845 01 / 02 / 03 Freephone Other Information Rangers FC 0871 702 1972 0141 580 8500 Rangers FC 0871 702 1972 0141 580 8819 COMMUNITY football coaching Rangers Football Club Ticket Office 0871 702 1972 0141 580 8501

http://www.saynoto0870.com/numbersearch.php

Just checked my sky bill and my bill is 48.65, on to ticket office and manager and waiting on call back

Only got connected 3 times in a 127 calls to get cut of twice when no1 in queue, yet they charged me 127 times? Press 8 press 2 we are all busy bullshit, what's that all about? They let you through knowing that they are busy just to get another 31p per time.

5,000 fans with 50 quid bills is 250k, so how much do Rangers get?

How much do the ticket centre who are fuck all to do with us and sell our tickets in Manchester get?

Was brought up at first AGM, yet here we still are fleecing the genuine fan?

We are the life and blood of this club, since admin I have spent about 8k on season books, merchandise, shares, anything that helped our club.

But this is a step to far, there should have been a better way of selling the tickets.

They could have contacted every fan with a book and asked us if we wanted our ticket and we could have arranged payment.

Fuck we get charged £1.80 booking fee, surely that would would cover 2 first class stamps.

Ripping the piss out of each and every one of us.