Kenny Mcdowall Has Resigned As Rangers Caretaker Manager

Professor_Chang

I don't see what the fuss is about a one year contract, in the past managers were handed three - four year contracts (pardew had an 8).

The problem is that we can't afford to do what all others clubs do, and that is pay them off.

I couldn't name one manager that was sacked that didn't get a pay off, so can't really blame the club for this, other than the fact that we have no money.

In saying this, Ally given his unique cirmumstance should have went without waiting for a payoff.

• Replies 439
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If we don't get shot of these bastards in charge soon we will have had more managers in a few months than in our previous 142 years.

Poisoned chalice, by fuck... It's like playing pass the parcel with a letter-bomb.

If only Neil Lennon opened his mail ?

Bring in Davies. He would do a decent job I think and there's no club to compensate! Failing that McCall. I like McCall but don't think he could hack it as manager of Rangers sadly :(

Can we even afford to pay a new manager's wage? It'll be a promotion from within. If only we had let Sarver in...

Heard from a couple of sources that McCall will come in and practically work for nothing til the end of the season, and will get a full-time contract if he wins us promotion this season.

Yes, please! What a circus we have become. I bet McDowall's salary now goes up like Ally's and still they're happy to suck money out of the needy club they profess to love. This must be what they call tough love.

If we don't get shot of these bastards in charge soon we will have had more managers in a few months than in our previous 142 years.

Poisoned chalice, by fuck... It's like playing pass the parcel with a letter-bomb.

That's the embarrassing thing about it, we've had what could be considered a more than stable management history compared to the majority of clubs around the world till all this shite started.

Only a daftie would want that job and there's only a few people to blame for that, we need to drive them out.

The Somers, Easdales, Ashleys etc need to get the fuck out