Remaining 9 Games

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hivs are the biggest bottlers in Scottish football, the day we need to worry about them hell will freeze over.

Keep telling them its a Cup Final and watch what happens to them. As long as we make the playoffs then we will beat them over 2 legs. Really depends who we have to play in the other 2 rounds.

What is the advantage of finishing 4th, do you play at home in the second leg? And does that mean we are at home first in the next 2 rounds?

Hibs are a far better team right now than we are. And when it comes to bottle merchants we would win that hands down. We do not even have the bottle to attack against Cowdenbeath.

The result was terrible against Alloa but there were definite signs of improvement in the overall play. I think a lot of people will be pleasantly surprised by what happens next.

Complete agree with that mate, and a lot depends on Sunday. If we can get a positive result it could have a great effect on the remaining games and it's still possible to finish second never mind scraping into the play off and this should still be our aim ffs.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

McCall to keep us unbeaten for rest of season. 18 points.

Next 3 games crucial, we need 5 or 6 points from those.

The Raith/Livi/Dumbarton sequence should see us with 9 points.

We have a bit of leeway as other teams will lose points in draws or losses against each other.

Could be on the last game of the season where we would want it more than Hearts.

Hibs 1 point

Cowdenbeath 3 points

Hearts 1 point

Qots 1 point

Raith 3 points

Livi 3 points

Dumbarton 3 points

Falkirk 1 point

Hearts 3 points (Hearts have league sown up and nothing to play for, we will. this one could well be our most important game of the last three years.)

18 points gained from 9 matches. Where do I collect the prize ? :pipe:

(Ignore bits about staying unbeaten and winning last game of season. :rolleyes: )

:lol: Okay.

What is your point in bringing this thread back up again?

the season is very much alive under mccall, and unlike predictions we wont make the play off and jose would not get us promoted I myself want the season to continue even more so after watching games against hibs and hearts.

the season is very much alive under mccall, and unlike predictions we wont make the play off and jose would not get us promoted I myself want the season to continue even more so after watching games against hibs and hearts.

Show me the post where i said we wouldn't make the play off. All you have proven is that i haven't changed my stance.

so you are now saying these wasters (your words) can now make the play offs? ha ha

They have made the play offs like i expected. We have stumbled into third place like i said and if by some miracle we get to Hibs these wasters will be fucked after playing two tough games.

You seem to be under the impression that making the play offs is some sort of achievment for Rangers. It's not, winning them on the other hand.

They have made the play offs like i expected. We have stumbled into third place like i said and if by some miracle we get to Hibs these wasters will be fucked after playing two tough games.

You seem to be under the impression that making the play offs is some sort of achievment for Rangers. It's not, winning them on the other hand.

so you are making an assumption these wasters will get fucked by hibs after we stumbled into third. Ok away for my tea. The floor is all yours