Black For Sunday Anyone ?

Bad Robot

I'd play him tomorrow, just in front of the defence in a 433 or 4141. We've been far worse without him in the team, no matter what people think of the guy on a personal level there's no real risk in playing him considering we're just doing the same thing over and over hoping for a different result.

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

It really isn't. Watching him hide from the ball at Ibrox every game proves it.

I'd play Black over McCulloch, absolutely. I wonder how he is doing in training though, couldn't even make the bench so maybe dummies oot.

Law can play football, no doubt. McCall needs to get more from him, it isn't much to ask, Nicky, can you maybe tackle someone instead of running alongside or away them. The fans will love you for it.....

It really isn't. Watching him hide from the ball at Ibrox every game proves it.

him to make a tackle now and then. Any news on young Aird ?

Rangers cannot afford having a wreckless nutter starting in midfield. His only attribute is his aggression but he has totally lost control if it as his legs have lost any pace that were left in them. Would be a cert to be carded early on then sent off.

Before I get too pished I just want to say this guy is an utter cunt (remember that tackle on Jelavic) I thought he would be ok for the bottom tier maybe the third tier but I always thought we would have punted him and strengthened for the championship and beyond.