Ibrox Guard Of Honour

blooberr

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Its happened for years. Our last one at Ibrox was season and Dunfermline did it that day.

I have never seen us do it for the tarriers or vice versa in 27 years, so it's certainly no tradition.

Tradition? Yet in my 27 years on this planet I've never seen it once...

People have done it for us - what do you mean 'never seen it'?

Edit - saw your later post - changing the goalposts there! :lol:

I'd also draw the line at doing it for the tarriers.

Rest of them - I'm still a sportsman.

People have done it for us - what do you mean 'never seen it'?

I'm telling you I have never seen us do it once in 27 years on this planet. Or am I lying? Cos I certainly wouldn't be applauding the tarriers on to the pitch and I wont be doing it for these shower of junkie bastards either.

I'm telling you I have never seen us do it once in 27 years on this planet. Or am I lying? Cos I certainly wouldn't be applauding the tarriers on to the pitch and I wont be doing it for these shower of junkie bastards either.

Maybe I'm mistaken that they bastards have done it for us, can't find and footage of it at all but could swear it happened ?. Last title we won when we were in the SPL Motherwell formed a gaurd of honour, that much I know but I thought that was also the year the tarriers done it for us also.

I edited my other post as I saw you'd changed yours. You weren't as specific about the Tarriers in your earlier one.

Of course, if you've only 27, you won't have seen anyone other than us or them win it!

Some of us have had to endure more than that!

defo give them the guard of honor no doubt but we ll BOOOO them oot the stadium!! Hearts of old ..knew who they were and i always liked them, now they are scumbags and i even now hate the H E A R T S best fitbaw song outside all our songs!

You have to be honourable to be honoured IMO. They are not honourable.

If you're alluding to their song, I take it you've never seen footage of Ian Ferguson joining in with 'Can you hear the Ceptic sing' after a game against them?

If we're going to give it out, we need to be able to take it as well.