Jig

G.E.C.

I don't care what anyone says or what he's done in the past.

The bottom line is he should never captain or play for this club again. His conduct is embarassing.

And don't give me this he gets stuck in pish. He's been acting like a thug recently and is letting the team and fans down.

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

He's ruined this game for us. A never really seen it because I was following the hearts attack so I can't comment on wether ir was a red or not but we have been superb today and that cunt getting sent off has ruined the game. We were totally bossing hearts. Just shows what a new manager can instil into these players. It's a shame McCall wasn't bere at the start of the season. 45 minutes of defending ahead.

He's ruined this game for us. A never really seen it because I was following the hearts attack so I can't comment on wether ir was a red or not but we have been superb today and that cunt getting sent off has ruined the game. We were totally bossing hearts. Just shows what a new manager can instil into these players. It's a shame McCall wasn't bere at the start of the season. 45 minutes of defending ahead.

First two sentences lol

He was unlucky, bad decision from the ref. Not his biggest fan, but I think the OP is being a bit melodramatic.

I can see many refs using just a yellow but the red was always a risk but the point is, he has forced the decision by being a complete arse and at 2 up minutes before half time, there was no need for any type of stupid challenge!

Playing centreback and can't cleanly challenge for a header, it's been this way since he went back there a red card waiting to happen in every aerial challenge hopefully the last we'll ever see him but I don't think we'll be that lucky.

The red card debate is for another day but I just can't for the life of me understand why he continues to play like this.

Much as I hate that wee cunt Guidetti you just can't stamp or elbow other players.