Your Favourite Rangers Goal...

markem

Salim Kerkar v Arbroath is definately up there though...laughing and cheering at the same time :lol:

can remember the headline at the top of the screen on here changing to "we are all Salim Kerkar " in tribute to the great man's historic strike :clap:

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Big Gough poking in the injury time equalizer against the Tims at Ibrox in Oct '87 was special as the noise that day for the goal was incredible. Also to see Peter the Pointer drop to his knees was great as seconds earlier he had ran along the touchline in front of the east enclosure giving it the '2-1' sign only for King Richard to prod the ball over the line . Do any other Bears remember Grant doing this in front of enclosure?

My most meaningful goal (obviously not the most spectacular) is Gough's injury time equaliser against the Mhanks in the 2-2 game at Ibrox which featured 3 sending offs.

I'll never forget the noise when that went in. It was "No Surrender" personified.

Big Gough poking in the injury time equalizer against the Tims at Ibrox in Oct '87 was special as the noise that day for the goal was incredible. Also to see Peter the Pointer drop to his knees was great as seconds earlier he had ran along the touchline in front of the east enclosure giving it the '2-1' sign only for King Richard to prod the ball over the line . Do any other Bears remember Grant doing this in front of enclosure?

Haha! Yes I do, he was fucking nowhere to be seen moments later! :D

this Q often pops up so to pick one is really hard,

best individual goal has to be coops in Dryborough cup, although gazza against the sheep is up there.

best header ??? three that stick out for me, McCoist away at Leeds, Laudrup away at Dundee Utd (a rarity ) or McSwegans against Marseille.

best free kick, Coops again against the sheep at hampden, it was the first time many of us had seen a freekick taken like that, and although Albertz has scored some screamers I'll opt for the legends because no one had seen the like before.

cleanest strike could be a few tbh, big bertie bombscare, Johnas Thern, Ray Wilkins, Jamie Ness or wee nachos in the cup final against Falkirk.

best volley McCoist overhead against hibs or jelavic v sheep.

far too many wonder goals tbh we have been truly blessed with quality over the years.

Novo vs Falkirk at hampden, first touch of the ball and was an absolute screamer of a goal. Can remember going mental with my Dad when it went it

To many favourites ....

McCoist vs Leeds away

Gascoine vs Sheep for title

Lovencrans Vs them SC Final

Edu Vs Them in 93rd minute (ish)

but loads more worthy of a mention and if I have to pick one its Ally vs Leeds - one of the great breakaway goals!

Lovenkrands header. Last minute in a cup final we were behind twice in. Don't think I've ever celebrated a goal in the same way.

Ferguson's free kick in the same game, although not remembered as much, deserves a mention. It really switched us up a gear.

Some great goals already mentioned, especially Coop's in 1979, and Sandy's in the same game. I'll be forever grateful I was at Hampden that day.

Big Tam's in the 73 Cup Final, Sandy and Derek Parlane against Bayern in 72.

16 year old DJ in the 1970 League Cup Final. King Kai in 1966.

But for me it has to be overall Colin Stein's header at Easter Road in 1975 to bring the title home after eleven long, long years.