Thanks Stuart

• Replies 185
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

You're embarrassing mate. 2 individual errors from the same player has really cost us the game of you're wanting McCall out the door lol you got mourinho waiting to swoop in ? McCall will get us promoted I have no doubts but we aren't a brilliant side so we will have hiccups.

I defo dont want him out the door, We need him to see out his contract.

McCall is trying to turn around the worst Rangers team in history and in the space of a couple of weeks so were going to have disappointments here and there.

I said after the game on Sunday wait and see how we do at the end of the season and make a decision on McCall then but I don't think anyone should under estimate the difficulty of the job he has taken on.

A Guiardiola and Mourinho combo couldn't turn that team around in 4 days of training. It's a bad team, that's the bottom line. It's a horrendous group of disinterested players who have played terrible depressing tactics for the last 2 and a half years.

That being said, it's a good enough team to stumble over the line and get up through the playoffs. That's what he was brought in to do and we are still on course to do that. Anybody who thought he was going to come in and win every single game has grossly underestimated just how bad a squad we have. The results against Hearts and Hibs were unimaginable a few weeks ago, so he's making progress, albeit tonight is a setback.

It's funny because when others pointed out how shite the players were before they were always met with cries of 'it's allys fault no the players' and stuff about the inability to change it, the predictable subs and waiting until the hour to make changes. McCall does the same and he's blameless. The reality is. McCall had a minimum of 8 games to earn the job permanently. so far he's not exactly set the world alight. We're 6 games in and we've failed to win 3 of them and played some terrible football in them.

McCall out now hahaha couldn't make this shit up,get some right wallopers on here.its the same fucking players he's inherited,the same bone idle half hearted fuckwits we've been forced to watch all season,he's worked a minor miracle so far getting them to play half decent.the only positive is we won't have to ever see them in a blue shirt for much longer

Harsh, let's just wait and see the reaction to this defeat at the weekend, that will tell us all a lot more of McCalls ability.

I do feel sorry for him with these group of players though, very very frustrating.

Be interesting against another team that's already won at Ibrox this season.

It's funny because when others pointed out how shite the players were before they were always met with cries of 'it's allys fault no the players' and stuff about the inability to change it, the predictable subs and waiting until the hour to make changes. McCall does the same and he's blameless. The reality is. McCall had a minimum of 8 games to earn the job permanently. so far he's not exactly set the world alight. We're 6 games in and we've failed to win 3 of them and played some terrible football in them.

6 games in and he's beat Hibs and Hearts in the league which is more than McCoist managed

McCall out now hahaha couldn't make this shit up,get some right wallopers on here.its the same fucking players he's inherited,the same bone idle half hearted fuckwits we've been forced to watch all season,he's worked a minor miracle so far getting them to play half decent.the only positive is we won't have to ever see them in a blue shirt for much longer

Eh? Nae cunt is saying McCall out now :lol: Do people not read forums anymore before posting?

McCall is trying to turn around the worst Rangers team in history and in the space of a couple of weeks so were going to have disappointments here and there.

I said after the game on Sunday wait and see how we do at the end of the season and make a decision on McCall then but I don't think anyone should under estimate the difficulty of the job he has taken on.

I don't think anyone is. I think people are pissed off about the massive difference in the Hearts game and that shite tonight. It was reverting to type and McCall done little to change it.

We get beat one game and people are calling for his head, he still deserves a season to build his own squad and get a full pre-season under his belt, most of this squad will be out the door in the Summer, people need to remember he's working with McCoists shite, Mourinho wouldn't turn that mob around.

We get beat one game and people are calling for his head, he still deserves a season to build his own squad and get a full pre-season under his belt, most of this squad will be out the door in the Summer, people need to remember he's working with McCoists shite, Mourinho wouldn't turn that mob around.

Going by the posts on here after the Hearts game McCall already had turned it round.