Thanks Stuart

• Replies 185
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Although we have improved massively under McCall there is no doubt people have been getting seriously carried about the impact he has had.

The real test was always going to be after a result like last night, in terms of how he builds the team up again and doesn't shirk from dropping certain people. There is no doubt whoever is in charge next season is not going to have lots of those players though as it is clear that many just don't have the mentality to play for a club like Rangers.

Until the end of the season, Dave King needs to make a huge decision on the next full time manager! Tonight has shown that McCall is not the answer.

Is there any manager in any team in the world who has not had a defeat?

FFS I despair!

I'm not saying that McCall is the answer, he wasn't my first choice, BUT he has had the team playing better than we have seen for the past 4 years. Give him a chance and see how he does until the end of the season.

Let's just be pragmatic. We are heading into the playoffs (probably) in second place. We will need to beat teams of this level or above over 2 legs to get to the SPL. A level headed appraisal would suggest that the Hearts result flattered us, and this result flattered our opponents. We have some crucial games to play with THESE players and THIS manager. I think it is a coin toss whether we get promoted this year or not, but all we can do is get right behind the team.

We have played 6 games under him as manager, the team has shown more disire and belief in those 6 gables than in the previous 3 years. His tactics are much better than we've seen in 3 years and he is more than deserving a contract. Last night was poor of course but let's not get carried away, queens are a decent side and aye we should be beating them of that there is no doubt but ffs let the guy do his fucking job and that is getting us promoted and that he will do.

Beat off Albion rovers and beat off McCoist, knocked out of every cup before it mattered, worse record than McCoist, fucked In Europe and fucked in the league, he's a failure. Tonight proved he doesn't have the mentality to be the Rangers manager.

Ha ha this post is fucking horrific ffs. Aye the stats might add up to the sane as Ally but ffs it's hardly a level playing field is it ? Give ally his playing budget and the fact his best players were sold after ever season and fuck me you would see a worse result every single time than McCall achieved at Well.

Finishing best of the rest is outstanding now? They were closer to 8th than they were first.

With what he had to work with it most definitely is. No one will ever win the top title out with Rangers and scum ever and you know that, so aye his achievements with Well we're outstanding if your being honest.

As I hope was always the plan anyway we should assess once the season is over, I wouldn't write off Stuart getting the job more long term but the calls for him to be given it right away on the basis of an impressive couple of weeks was people getting carried away yet again

As I hope was always the plan anyway we should assess once the season is over, I wouldn't write off Stuart getting the job more long term but the calls for him to be given it right away on the basis of an impressive couple of weeks was people getting carried away yet again

This.

Beat Hibs and Hearts and McCall should've been given the job permanently.

Promotion guaranteed. And with a few additions we would be 2nd in the SPL next season.

And folk puting hundreds of quid on us last night.

Now

Get rid of McCall, was never good enough for us anyways. Release those out of contract, and those in contract too.

Folk need to settle down. We've improved recently because of McCall, are in a stronger position for the play offs than if KM had still been in charge. Last night was rank, unacceptably poor, but not unsurprising given what these players have delivered this season. And whereas McCall has successfully countered Hibs and Hearts tactics previously, imo his tactics last night failed as much as the players performances.

Maybe he will get the permanent gig, maybe he won't. If he doesn't get us up he doesn't deserve it, if he does get us up it'll be difficult for the board not to give him it. But thankfully we've settled down on him being the messiah, and folk can now see the benefit of making managerial appointment AFTER playoffs.

This.

Beat Hibs and Hearts and McCall should've been given the job permanently.

Promotion guaranteed. And with a few additions we would be 2nd in the SPL next season.

And folk puting hundreds of quid on us last night.

Now

Get rid of McCall, was never good enough for us anyways. Release those out of contract, and those in contract too.

Folk need to settle down. We've improved recently because of McCall, are in a stronger position for the play offs than if KM had still been in charge. Last night was rank, unacceptably poor, but not unsurprising given what these players have delivered this season. And whereas McCall has successfully countered Hibs and Hearts tactics previously, imo his tactics last night failed as much as the players performances.

Maybe he will get the permanent gig, maybe he won't. If he doesn't get us up he doesn't deserve it, if he does get us up it'll be difficult for the board not to give him it. But thankfully we've settled down on him being the messiah, and folk can now see the benefit of making managerial appointment AFTER playoffs.

This (tu) . I didn't even try to bring any common sense to last nights hysteria nor due to being skint did I loose any money!!. A cool calm approach is required by ALL us BEARS. Of course that leaves me open to attack for not caring enough!?..I do care, but I'm not going to be screaming and shouting and grabbing the pitch fork. Well not Today.. :blush:

With what he had to work with it most definitely is. No one will ever win the top title out with Rangers and scum ever and you know that, so aye his achievements with Well we're outstanding if your being honest.

If they won tje title THAT would be outstanding. He never even came close. He finished a mile behind Celtic while getting pumped out cups by part timers.

Beat off Albion rovers and beat off McCoist, knocked out of every cup before it mattered, worse record than McCoist, fucked In Europe and fucked in the league, he's a failure. Tonight proved he doesn't have the mentality to be the Rangers manager.

I had forgot Ally's team beat his Motherwell side, Did we not hammer them? Also did an awful Ally team not beat them twice?

If they won tje title THAT would be outstanding. He never even came close. He finished a mile behind Celtic while getting pumped out cups by part timers.

No, that would be miraculous.

Ok I'll accept that, then you accept what manager has run either us in the top flight or those cunts without us close ? Everyone has been closer to the bottom team to the top and you know that ffs it was only 94 when we were20 points ahead of the beasts on Christms day ffs. No cunt gets close

Ok I'll accept that, then you accept what manager has run either us in the top flight or those cunts without us close ? Everyone has been closer to the bottom team to the top and you know that ffs it was only 94 when we were20 points ahead of the beasts on Christms day ffs. No cunt gets close

Despite having no Rangers in the league teams are just as far behind the leader as they've always been. The only difference now is there's one less team ahead of them.

Christ a Mccoist team in the lower leagues made motherwell look piss poor.

This.Beat Hibs and Hearts and McCall should've been given the job permanently.Promotion guaranteed. And with a few additions we would be 2nd in the SPL next season.And folk puting hundreds of quid on us last night.NowGet rid of McCall, was never good enough for us anyways. Release those out of contract, and those in contract too.Folk need to settle down. We've improved recently because of McCall, are in a stronger position for the play offs than if KM had still been in charge. Last night was rank, unacceptably poor, but not unsurprising given what these players have delivered this season. And whereas McCall has successfully countered Hibs and Hearts tactics previously, imo his tactics last night failed as much as the players performances.Maybe he will get the permanent gig, maybe he won't. If he doesn't get us up he doesn't deserve it, if he does get us up it'll be difficult for the board not to give him it. But thankfully we've settled down on him being the messiah, and folk can now see the benefit of making managerial appointment AFTER playoffs.

If we win on Sunday along with hearts, we go 3 points ahead of them, with the chance to make it 6 in our game in hand.

Despite having no Rangers in the league teams are just as far behind the leader as they've always been. The only difference now is there's one less team ahead of them.

Christ a Mccoist team in the lower leagues made motherwell look piss poor.

Barring a takeover from a real tycoon the best clubs like Motherwell can expect to achieve is being the best of the rest, McCall did that three years in a row with a continuously reducing budget.

His cup record could have been better but even that tends to involve some luck and he did still take them to a final once.

Barring a takeover from a real tycoon the best clubs like Motherwell can expect to achieve is being the best of the rest, McCall did that three years in a row with a continuously reducing budget.

His cup record could have been better but even that tends to involve some luck and he did still take them to a final once.

Motherwell FC disagree on the continually reducing budget bit.

http://www.motherwellfc.co.uk/2014/05/21/statement-from-the-board-may-2014/

Budget maintained. Results through the floor.

We have already recorded the reasons for these losses. In particular we have maintained our player budget in the face of falling central revenues and from gate and commercial receipts, as the Board judged the balance of risk to our competitive performance and the financial implications merited this, given all of the information at our disposal and having made reasonable judgements about likely outcomes.

We have already recorded the reasons for these losses. In particular we have maintained our player budget in the face of falling central revenues and from gate and commercial receipts, as the Board judged the balance of risk to our competitive performance and the financial implications merited this, given all of the information at our disposal and having made reasonable judgements about likely outcomes.

Board of a football club in defending their playing budget shocker

Only response that deserves is LOL.