Ibrox Noise Speculates: Lewis Macleod To Return To Ibrox?

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

What was the injury,......seem to remember he was going to be out for months...then offski.

Then thinking he must have made a miraculous recovery away from us.

The nightmare scenario of Oleg Kuznetzov will always haunt us.

I mean, one of the best players of his generation, joins us, gets fucked, ends up as a Mod on here....poor bastard.

Not the first time I have heard of this. My understanding is it is quietly being worked on behind the scenes. Lewis's injury has been a hamstring tear, which while healed during the rehab process caused other niggly injuries to occur slowing his healing.

Overrated and couldn't hold down his own position would not be surprised to see him return but not to us, he made his choice.

he did not have to move, i want fully committed players not guy's like this.

Taken a while but finally we are in total agreement .Any true bear would have a very heavy heart leaving Rangers knowing they may never be a return to Ibrox, to choose Brentford over Rangers tells me all I need to know about this lightweight. I hope he enjoys the same success in England as Ness,McCabe, Wylde and Danny Wilson and I also hope I never have to pay to watch him play for Rangers ever again. This may appear harsh but he let every bear down big time when he left because we've done our job through the journey while he jumped ship at the first time of asking despite us standing by him through numerous injuries.

Is McLeod the next player to be rumoured to return every transfer window for the next 10 years now?

He was a good loyal player for us, but if were going to have to spend to bring players in I dont see how bringing a player back who left. He was the best player in our worst squad ever which doesn't say much

Yes, can still be a very good player, got into the Scotland International squad whilst it was doing well (sorry to bring Scotland into it) I really do believe that he will get back to his best with us

This will 100% not happen. I did some work for one of the Brentford directors last week and we talked about football in general, Rangers, Ashley, Davie Weir, Brentford and Lewis.

The people at Brentford realise what an absolute steal they got and he jumped out at them some time ago from some fancy statistic program that they use to track players from all over Europe. There is no way he will be heading back to us in a cut price deal of any sort, they see him as a potential future star and big transfer fee. He was just getting over the injury he got when he was with us when he injured himself again by planting his leg in a hole in the Brentford training pitch