2015/16 Home Kit Revealed

WATBB

• Replies 312
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The SD deal

We obviously don't know the ins and outs of it so it's impossible for us to say what the club can do with it. Ideally, the club could rip it up, as Somers suggested in his email to Ashley, so if that is a possibility then it must be looked at. The merchandise deal is one of the most important contracts which should have been first looked at by KingCo, i would be very disappointed if they haven't prioritised it.

i wish the club would release a non sponsored top similar to the 12/13 home top. just all blue with our badge on it. there used to be one but it i didn't like the material and it was long sleeve.

anyway. still picking this seasons top up at some point. is it out yet??

i wish the club would release a non sponsored top similar to the 12/13 home top. just all blue with our badge on it. there used to be one but it i didn't like the material and it was long sleeve.

anyway. still picking this seasons top up at some point. is it out yet??

The morra!

SOURCE - http://www.rangers.co.uk/news/club-news/item/9110-meet-walsh-murdoch-in-store

Meet Walsh & Murdoch In Store

de483abb74dc43de4ecf23f24c330030_XL.jpg

TO mark the launch of the new Rangers home and goalkeeper kit for 2015/16 - Light Blues stars Tom Walsh and Andy Murdoch will be in the Megastore tomorrow.

The Gers midfielders, fresh from helping Stuart McCall's team win three points against Dumbarton on Saturday, will be in the Ibrox Rangers Megastore tomorrow between 2-3pm to meet fans fans.

If you can't make it at that time, then Broxi will be in attendance between 12-5pm. The 1972 European Cup Winners' Cup will also be in the store all day - so you can get your picture taken with it wearing the new home kit.

The shop will also be operating extended opening hours tomorrow between 8am and 6:30pm.

Why would anyone buy any of the merchandise when you are giving nearly all the money to Mike Ashley

I.e. Rangers only get 75p for every £10 spent

that's about £3.50 per top sold that the club gets. it's a shite deal aye but i'd rather club gets some money than none at all. say we sell 150,000 tops that's £525,000 going to the club. and it means less tops they need to buy off sports direct at a higher price.

if people boycotted and only say 50,000 tops were sold the club would get £175,000 and even more tops they'd need to buy from SD.

NOT buying the tops would hurt the club more than buying them. honestly the best thing that could happen for the club is if everyone bought a top. boycotting is just gonna hurt the club (again). people think that it'll help the club but does it fuck.

i don't support ashley, i want him/SD to fuck off, but i care for our club so i'll be buying as much merchandise as i can. we need to support the club whatever way we can. hopefully we can get rid of SD and find ourselves a better deal at some point in the future.