2015/16 Home Kit Revealed

WATBB

• Replies 312
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Agreed.

I'd buy it if they looked good but the home one looks like a cheap rip off you'd get down the barras while the Keepers top I wouldn't wear to take the bins out

Woeful stuff again.

Div 3 top all the way

Aye i'll be getting the 3rd division top again. Already have it in long sleeved so I'll get the short sleeved one this time.

That new home one looks cheap as fuck. Plus it's an absolute fucking rip off. Anyone giving them the money for that needs their head looked at.

So what is the general consensus with this then?

If we don't buy it the club suffers and have to pay for unsold stock.

If we do buy it the club don't have to cover unsold stock but make next to nothing from sales.

As much as we don't want to, it looks like we just have to grin and bare it and buy it, for the good of the club.

Are the club advertising it and asking fans to buy it? What is their official line on this? That would help me make my decision i think. I think we need to hear from the club on this matter.

From all this I think the board needs sort out the Ashley issues before most are ready to buy it.

Hopefully this will be sooner rather than later which means the club won't miss out before to too late.

The kit is ok, just hope the away offerings are better.

So what is the general consensus with this then?

If we don't buy it the club suffers and have to pay for unsold stock.

If we do buy it the club don't have to cover unsold stock but make next to nothing from sales.

As much as we don't want to, it looks like we just have to grin and bare it and buy it, for the good of the club.

Are the club advertising it and asking fans to buy it? What is their official line on this? That would help me make my decision i think. I think we need to hear from the club on this matter.

I doubt the club would advise supporters not to purchase the kit. How would future sponsors and kit makers view that when dealing with us? I think people should just make their own mind up.

I doubt the club would advise supporters not to purchase the kit. How would future sponsors and kit makers view that when dealing with us? I think people should just make their own mind up.

I've been looking into it a bit more and it looks like the best way for the club is for fans to put the money directly into the club by other means and boycott the merchandise from Sports Direct completely. Instead of the club making £3 from every jersey sold they get 100% of whatever it is you are buying whether it be tours, tickets, holiday training camps, whatever. Ashley can ram his new t-shirt.

I've been looking into it a bit more and it looks like the best way for the club is for fans to put the money directly into the club by other means and boycott the merchandise from Sports Direct completely. Instead of the club making £3 from every jersey sold they get 100% of whatever it is you are buying whether it be tours, tickets, holiday training camps, whatever. Ashley can ram his new t-shirt.

Would those who were prepared to fork out for strips really spend it on something else tho? I doubt it. Its like those ST boycotters who absolutely definitely with complete certainty would buy week in week out instead........... but didn't. And what about the penalties said to be in place to pay SD at retail price if we dont sell our quota?

If you like the strip, buy it. I will be for my 2 lads for the holidays.

Hopefully in the meantime PM / DK can get to the bottom of these onerous contracts and turn them around.

Would those who were prepared to fork out for strips really spend it on something else tho? I doubt it. Its like those ST boycotters who absolutely definitely with complete certainty would buy week in week out instead........... but didn't. And what about the penalties said to be in place to pay SD at retail price if we dont sell our quota?

If you like the strip, buy it. I will be for my 2 lads for the holidays.

Hopefully in the meantime PM / DK can get to the bottom of these onerous contracts and turn them around.

I really don't know mate but i do understand what you are saying. One thing is for sure, it is absolutely appalling that Rangers fans are even questioning buying their own strip. I personally just don't know what to do. Whoever signed off these deals should have their balls cut off. There is no way that contract was signed with the best interests of the club at heart.

I really don't know mate but i do understand what you are saying. One thing is for sure, it is absolutely appalling that Rangers fans are even questioning buying their own strip. I personally just don't know what to do. Whoever signed off these deals should have their balls cut off. There is no way that contract was signed with the best interests of the club at heart.

Do what your gut tells you mate.

I think it's a cracker and my boys will be wearing it loud and proud all summer.

Do what your gut tells you mate.

I think it's a cracker and my boys will be wearing it loud and proud all summer.

My gut tells me to buy it but i feel guilty even thinking about it.

It's such a shame, we have the potential to sell hundreds of thousands of shirts and make millions from selling our club merchandise yet here we are stuck in the middle of a contract which has no benefit to the club.