2015/16 Home Kit Revealed

WATBB

Did you really expect the top to be for peanuts being that the economy is the way it is in this day and age, lol

I foresee next years being around the £55 mark or perhaps a penny less ;) You heard it here first :P

I like the top(think I like the goalie top better) and I will be buying it. H*te all you will, I support Rangers. I am not buying into this silly notion that we have to boycott every sorry thing we are not happy about. If it is being advertised on Rangers Official then they have my support. If King and Ashley are going to thrash out some compromises for the good of the club then good for them.

I don't think there is any rationale here slating who does what. However, each to their own (tu)

You can buy me it

• Replies 312
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:lol: Fuck sake,it looks good but why add that stupid bit at the back? Ruined it.

It looks like a white top with a dennis the menace/fat dingwall top on underneath it. It looks like a bad disguise.

And why Red and Black? Will that not make the boycotters look daft when red and black are now the colours on the official Rangers/SD top?

Red and black homage to rebels?

Red & Black are the colours of Govan fs.

If you read the thread you would see that I was responding to the point that it could be PROMOTED as a homage to the boycotters, which is what I was disagreeing with, not the colours themselves.

We've had red and black tops for years,at least its an official shirt and not a fake ripoff (tu)

But it looks exactly like a fake dingwall top with a ripped white shirt over it

But it looks exactly like a fake dingwall top with a ripped white shirt over it

Dingwall's are red and black vertical stripes, these are horizontal.

Stop referring the colour scheme to that arsehole and his cronies fake shite.

Apparently part of our deal with SD is that, say they made 500000 Rangers tops and only sold half of that amount, Rangers are then liable to pay the other half so uncle mike doesn't get saddled with the bill for them. Great business for him.

Any idea how long we have to buy them before Rangers have to pay?

Nice Strip, Have only liked the red strip this season and the black strip last season, the rest have been awful especially the two home ones .

Bsst home puma top to date, but sadly I won't be buying my usual 3 tops until something with Ashley is sorted.

before people say you we need to buy x amount of shirts or pay a fee to Sportsdirect, then you go out and snap them all up.

The next move is Mike Ashleys, the strip deal and the shirt advertisment money that all goes to Ashley very soon need addressed,

Ashley can easy settle this with KIng and a the board , the difference being the board actual put the club first and care.

If not then his shops will be seeing none of my money, and the more fans that do it the better.

23rd April must be the earliest we've released a home top in years. I wonder if Sports Direct have anything to do with that, or we desperately need the pittance we'll get for them.

The one criticism of Rangers and the suppliers I'm recent years has been that when holiday season is over our home tops come out. We should always have them out end of may at latest for folk taking there wee yins abroad etc

23rd April must be the earliest we've released a home top in years. I wonder if Sports Direct have anything to do with that, or we desperately need the pittance we'll get for them.

The one criticism of Rangers and the suppliers I'm recent years has been that when holiday season is over our home tops come out. We should always have them out end of may at latest for folk taking there wee yins abroad etc

Spot on mate, always great getting your new top to wear on holiday ?