**** Official Rangers Vs Falkirk Thread ****

Boybluesy

This is a wee bit off-topic from the game itself tomorrow but my other half has just shown me info on Falkirks website about the game tomorrow.

"Supporters should expect that targeted searches will take place and any bags and flags will be checked. Rangers Football Club are advising Falkirk supporters that they should be aware of a small number of home fans who may attempt to steal flags but Police Scotland will be in attendance."

I can't see why we would want to steal their flags or anything else for that matter. Has anyone on here heard anything about this?

This is a wee bit off-topic from the game itself tomorrow but my other half has just shown me info on Falkirks website about the game tomorrow.

"Supporters should expect that targeted searches will take place and any bags and flags will be checked. Rangers Football Club are advising Falkirk supporters that they should be aware of a small number of home fans who may attempt to steal flags but Police Scotland will be in attendance."

I can't see why we would want to steal their flags or anything else for that matter. Has anyone on here heard anything about this?

If our Club keep this up they will lose lots of Fans.

Fact.

I am absolutely sick of how our Club is being run by Political, republican individuals who think all Rangers Fans are bad.

Sick of this utter complete nonsense.

I understand it's Falkirk crap but our Club don't defend is at all.

If our Club keep this up they will lose lots of Fans.

Fact.

I am absolutely sick of how our Club is being run by Political, republican individuals who think all Rangers Fans are bad.

Sick of this utter complete nonsense.

I understand it's Falkirk crap but our Club don't defend is at all.

My other half thinks it could be someone at Falkirk being a smart-ass but I'm not so sure since it says "Rangers Football Club are advising". I think someone who knows Jim Hannah or someone within the club should be asking them if the club have said this to Falkirk and if so, why? The only purpose this seems to be serving is giving other teams supporters something else to mock us for. I think we have to put up with enough crap without our own club providing the ammunition.

My other half thinks it could be someone at Falkirk being a smart-ass but I'm not so sure since it says "Rangers Football Club are advising". I think someone who knows Jim Hannah or someone within the club should be asking them if the club have said this to Falkirk and if so, why? The only purpose this seems to be serving is giving other teams supporters something else to mock us for. I think we have to put up with enough crap without our own club providing the ammunition.

Honestly mate I'm sick of these individuals like this who actually think they are above Rangers Fans and think they can be above the Fans.

I've had enough of this since King and co have now came in we Rangers Fans will be the Scum If we are not member o. a trust or crap like that.

I'm telling you if this lot go back to the way Murray was before we will collapse.

I've had enough.

Steal Falkirk flags doh you could not make that up. :lol:

:lol:

They must be pishing themselves. Particularly carrying all that glorious valuable bounty such as Falkirk flags doh

Please people, if you going, keep all your valuables such as your pies, ticket stubs and Monster Munch bags close to your person. Stay safe :lol:

Just seen on sky sports news that Black is suspended? Not that that's a bad thing but how did he manage that without hardly playing in the last month or so ?. Also said Daly and Ferguson are both out with knee injuries but again I wojldnt have expected either to figure the day anyway.