Vanguard Bears Statement On Bigotry Within Snp!

BLUEDIGNITY

For the vast majority of Rangers fans, supporting the Gers is about more than just football. The SNP as a party are leading the ignorant masses to a People's Republic of Western Korea (formerly Scotland). Their fiscal policies are ludicrous, their foreign and defence policies basically non-existent. Their fiddling with the law and our basic freedom of speech is dangerous. Their treatment of Rangers FC and its shareholders and supporters is as biased as can be. The have just set aside £6m funding to help with the 325 redundancies at Tullis Russell (which is fine) but they did absolutely nothing to help our oldco Plc in 2012where our employees numbered approximately 300. The Lord Advocate did nothing about the fraudster Whyte (it was Vince Cable who actually instigated the case) and the Finance Minister did nothing about any job losses. Indeed the local MSP, none other than the Plastic Princess herself, did nothing whatsoever to help. Have you given any consideration to the impact that independence would have on our Club and its fans? As for the use of the term "h**" to describe our fans, if you don't believe it is meant a sectarian slur then you are certainly in the minority.

The SNP are a party of malcontents, infested by taig agitators that they are more than willing to accommodate to gain power. Their craze for power is greater than the welfare and need of their people and their love of this country. We are pawns in a game of egos. Now where have we heard that before?!

Their fiscal policy is incoherent and just doesn't add up. The oil industry is dead. The only growth there is in decommissioning and this is heavily subsidised by central government to the tune of £250mil per asset and there are a lot of assets, so how would they fund that? There would be no more defence contracts coming North on independence, so the last remaining shipyards disappear.

So what is left that we do on a significant scale to create wealth and sustainability? Whisky? Tourism? lol!

How do we fund the NHS, education, social services and the wages of the thousands of civil servants that would be created to support a new central government from what is left? The answer is we haven't a pot to piss in, so how the masses are so fooled beggars belief. This is party for fantasists, the deluded, the ignorant, the self obsessed with the personal agenda and we know who they are.

Adolf and Eva are not dead.

Time to take back our country!

• Replies 253
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

For the vast majority of Rangers fans, supporting the Gers is about more than just football. The SNP as a party are leading the ignorant masses to a People's Republic of Western Korea (formerly Scotland). Their fiscal policies are ludicrous, their foreign and defence policies basically non-existent. Their fiddling with the law and our basic freedom of speech is dangerous. Their treatment of Rangers FC and its shareholders and supporters is as biased as can be. The have just set aside £6m funding to help with the 325 redundancies at Tullis Russell (which is fine) but they did absolutely nothing to help our oldco Plc in 2012where our employees numbered approximately 300. The Lord Advocate did nothing about the fraudster Whyte (it was Vince Cable who actually instigated the case) and the Finance Minister did nothing about any job losses. Indeed the local MSP, none other than the Plastic Princess herself, did nothing whatsoever to help. Have you given any consideration to the impact that independence would have on our Club and its fans? As for the use of the term "h**" to describe our fans, if you don't believe it is meant a sectarian slur then you are certainly in the minority.

We know the Scottish Government showed no interest in Rangers during our troubles. If i remember right, during this period a sausage factory or something (which employed less people than Rangers) was in trouble, the government actively tried to help them and Salmond was out getting some press for it.

Can't argue with that. Giving these erses more power would be the worst thing that anyone can do for Scotland (and, for that matter, the UK).

Rangers isnt just my football team, its part of my life and my identity and has been since before I can remember. Im positive that the majority of Rangers fans feel the same way about the Club. Someone insulting the Club conjours up the same feelings as someone insulting your family.

So how can anyone who shares this sentiment vote SNP? Who have done nothing but hammer our people for years. Who feel they can call us bigots while showing us nothing but bigotry? Who condemns every action of the Protestant, Unionist, Loyalist or Rangers supporting people in this country, while supporting the actions of those who claim to be from a different country and support the murder of British citizens.

These things are undeniable, the SNP is in bed with the republican movement in Scotland and has been for some time now. Anyone supporting the SNP is supporting the republican movement also. And they are a disgrace to the values and traditions held by Rangers FC for decades.

A vote for the SNP isnt to give more powers to Scotland, its to give more powers to the SNP, if you think our people will be given a voice under the SNP in and Independent Scotland then you are delusional. They have done nothing but try to silence us.

And for the record I am not religious either. But I believe in equality, and the SNP are not treating protestants as equals. They treat us like we were the big bad guys who oppressed them for years and now theyre taking their revenge on us.

Go ahead and vote SNP but dont jump about telling everyone how much Rangers matters to you and that you love the Club with all your heart etc because thats a lie.

Rangers isnt just my football team, its part of my life and my identity and has been since before I can remember. Im positive that the majority of Rangers fans feel the same way about the Club. Someone insulting the Club conjours up the same feelings as someone insulting your family.

So how can anyone who shares this sentiment vote SNP? Who have done nothing but hammer our people for years. Who feel they can call us bigots while showing us nothing but bigotry? Who condemns every action of the Protestant, Unionist, Loyalist or Rangers supporting people in this country, while supporting the actions of those who claim to be from a different country and support the murder of British citizens.

These things are undeniable, the SNP is in bed with the republican movement in Scotland and has been for some time now. Anyone supporting the SNP is supporting the republican movement also. And they are a disgrace to the values and traditions held by Rangers FC for decades.

A vote for the SNP isnt to give more powers to Scotland, its to give more powers to the SNP, if you think our people will be given a voice under the SNP in and Independent Scotland then you are delusional. They have done nothing but try to silence us.

And for the record I am not religious either. But I believe in equality, and the SNP are not treating protestants as equals. They treat us like we were the big bad guys who oppressed them for years and now theyre taking their revenge on us.

Go ahead and vote SNP but dont jump about telling everyone how much Rangers matters to you and that you love the Club with all your heart etc because thats a lie.

Fucking ouch, but you are spot on.

I'll be voting SNP this time.

I never took the word 'h**' as meaning protestant. It was always just anti-Rangers abuse.

I've never heard it applied to protestants in general in real life.

I always thought it was came from Rangers = Gers = Germans = H***

It just seems totally backwards basing your vote on what team a candidate supports.

It would be the same for those who say they won't vote Labour because Jim Murphy is an celtic fan.

Absolutely pathetic reason. I won't be voting for his party simply because they are sell-outs.

The whole sectarian abuse laws need to be repealed though. Things like this just show how ridiculous it is in trying to draw the line.

But its not the biggest issue in this election.

Whilst i agree that you should not base any vote on what team a candidate supports, your assumptions about the word h** are utter nonsense.

And to suggest that the Labour party are sellouts while stating you are going to vote for a party that invite Irish terrorist supporting bands to play at their demo's (just to win the republican vote) is particularly ridiculous.

If that is not selling out, I don't know what is.

Read up on the history of the SNP or the Institute for Fiscal studies report on the damage that the SNP will do to our economy with their plans before you spout nonsense about selling out.

I am lost for words that there are actually people this stupid that are allowed to vote.

The best argument against democracy is a five-minute conversation with the average voter.

Winston Churchill

Whilst i agree that you should not base any vote on what team a candidate supports, your assumptions about the word h** are utter nonsense.

And to suggest that the Labour party are sellouts while stating you are going to vote for a party that invite Irish terrorist supporting bands to play at their demo's (just to win the republican vote) is particularly ridiculous.

If that is not selling out, I don't know what is.

Read up on the history of the SNP or the Institute for Fiscal studies report on the damage that the SNP will do to our economy with their plans before you spout nonsense about selling out.

I am lost for words that there are actually people this stupid that are allowed to vote.

The best argument against democracy is a five-minute conversation with the average voter.

Winston Churchill

:clap:

I never took the word 'h**' as meaning protestant. It was always just anti-Rangers abuse.

It just seems totally backwards basing your vote on what team a candidate supports.

It would be the same for those who say they won't vote Labour because Jim Murphy is an celtic fan.

Absolutely pathetic reason. I won't be voting for his party simply because they are sell-outs.

The whole sectarian abuse laws need to be repealed though. Things like this just show how ridiculous it is in trying to draw the line.

That has to be the most sickening pile of piss I've ever read on any Rangers forum.

Couldn't agree more. The guy must be very confused if and when he ever goes to Support Rangers. He is either a troll or a cnut perhaps both tbh.

He is on a Rangers forum saying he doesn't mind being called the H word and it doesn't mean anything. I suppose the "Kill all H*** grafitti in Ulster is a reference to Rangers fans only in his eyes?

Any Rangers fan voting for a party and people who despise our club and traditions should never set foot amongst us ever again. Wake up folks, our British identity will be gone very soon, unless we stick together and smash the Nationalist / Republican haters.

One thing you`ll never be is a Rangers fan. obv you`ll not take any offence if anyone calls you a bheast.

Only a moron would vote for SNP. The same mhob that budgeted on $115 / barrel of oil !

So the Vanguard Bears have attacked SNP in an article than just random abuse.

I have also noticed that there's disabled at the paralympics.

Big Wow.

Are you the same Boab on Twitter who has an obsessional hatred with VB and regularly spouts anti British bollocks? If so, you are unlike any Bear I've ever met.

Are you the same Boab on Twitter who has an obsessional hatred with VB and regularly spouts anti British bollocks? If so, you are unlike any Bear I've ever met.

Got a good laugh there, must admit. Full of inaccarate shite.

A vote for the SNP ensures a Conservative government, its what the SNP want as they are already looking at the next Holyrood election for a mandate for another referendum. Wee Nicola got caught telling a French diplomat that and lied about it, she lies about a lot.

Wee Nicola says she's battled the Tories all her life, no she hasn't she's battled the Labour party all her life, starting from when her party brought down Callahan and ensured a Thatcher government.

Unionists need to become activists, we can start by voting tactically for the candidate that can stop the SNP.

Got a good laugh there, must admit. Full of inaccarate shite.

Thought as much. A jumped up little Natz with a hatred of many Rangers fans and their views. Wee Boaby wants to us Bears to smash the Union and allow those who refer to us as h*** to take over.

Like no Rangers fan I've ever met.

Thought as much. A jumped up little Natz with a hatred of many Rangers fans and their views. Wee Boaby wants to us Bears to smash the Union and allow those who refer to us as H*** to take over.

Like no Rangers fan I've ever met.[/quote

]

Hardly mention the VB on Twitter, wouldn't want to be associated or give them much noise + the anti British stuff is childish & you must not meet very varied people.

Thought as much. A jumped up little Natz with a hatred of many Rangers fans and their views. Wee Boaby wants to us Bears to smash the Union and allow those who refer to us as H*** to take over.

]

Hardly mention the VB on Twitter, wouldn't want to be associated or give them much noise + the anti British stuff is childish & you must not meet very varied people.

Boab the grass...ain't that right?

]

Boaby, stick to obsessing about VB kiddo. :unsure: No Scottish Nationalist is a friend of Rangers.