Vanguard Bears Statement On Bigotry Within Snp!

BLUEDIGNITY

• Replies 253
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Anyone voting SNP is introducing a very dangerous set up.

Firstly, they are going to keep on about separating us from the UK.

The let's get the Irish support is their mind set....They do not care who votes them in, so long as they get votes.

Then when those that do get voted in will go to Westminster and be shot down at every turn for anything they propose.

Unlike this corrupt neck of the woods, Parliament MP's will not take their sh.it.

So no matter what they try to do for Scotland, it will be shot down.

They are considered a dangerous party and I wonder where that comes from?

They introduce a law that 16 year olds or 17? can vote. But the law also states that an 18 year old is still considered vulnerable

and still needs help. Is this what we have voting for SNP these days, people who are defined as not mature enough?

As well as adults who are under the illusion that this is a Rich Country. No laughing at the back, Salmond was deadly serious saying that.

Politically, they are dangerous and a ticking time bomb. This country will go into civil war with these loonies.

When they ask bands who support terrorists to assist their agendas, then really,

who would vote for them outwith their terrorist minded cretins Unless they don't mind being run by a government with Catholic agendas.

These are the real h*** and our fathers before duly reminded them of who the REAL h*** are. If we start calling them h*** again as was originally, would it become illegal. Course it would.

No thanks, SNP OUT. They will not do anything for Scotland except eventually hand a begging bowl out their "Celtic Friends" did.

I hope Rangers fans who vote, or thinking of voting for them, seriously reconsider how dangerous this lot are.

For all Rangers stand for. The history, the traditions to then say that doesn't matter and you're voting SNP....deluded is the polite word.

Simply not a Rangers fan in my eyes.

Sorry mate.

I don't buy into this football and religious tradition are intertwined pish.

The older I've got, the more I realize I've had it with religion of any kind.

Half my facebook last year was prayer requests for little kids with leukemia.

Made no difference. We just had a guy fly a plane full of teenage girls into a mountain. Where was God then?

If someone gets something out of it, then fair enough.

But from what I can see it is becoming less and less relevant, and there is no good pretending that all Rangers fans have to be hardcore protestants voting to protect something half of us don't even believe in any more.

I'm not basing my vote on what the Vanguard Bears tell me to do.

Makes no difference to me what religion, if any, my MP is or what team he supports.

It's if he can do his job or not, or can help achieve what is politically important to me -

at this time that's getting more powers for the Scottish parliament.

It's incredibly tragic that a number of people continually get abused on here because of the political party they support or their views on the UK.

Throw in a few 'declan' or 'bernadette getting beat up' jibes here or there and you've got a complete post.

Nowhere in Scotland today do many fans of any club see or embrace politics while supporting their club?

Give the faux outrage a rest.

I am and we have gone soft, as have the CoS, so much so thay both have become an irrelevance.

However, to move forward and be effective in nullifying this new found Rhepublican terror group that masquerades in the very apt colour of yellow, organisation is needed. A plan, a strategy, as knee jerking would only end up back firing.

Again it's all about getting every wrong doing into the public domain, unmasquing the subversive political involvement of the church of the anti Christ, the involvement of the paedo worshippers who are linked to rhepublican terrorist and political organisations.

One strand in achieving that is to join the SNP and and get actively involved. Move up the ranks, gather evidence and leak every piece of wrong doing. The taig element aren't difficult to spot, nor to gather the dirt on them.

With the Labour Party now an irrelivence here, the Tories don't give a fuck. At the minute it's tactical voting to keep out the Nationalists. At the minute, I'm biased as I'm UKIP and not everyone's cup of tea, so to have an impact, it would be Labour at the General election and Tory at local elections due to much smaller council constituencies and easier to gain a swing away from the other parties. Defies some basic political principles, but TBH, there is not much difference between their policies in modern times and at a local level we know the nepotism that exists within labour councils to our detriment. Mainly of the taig variety and these fuckin leeches need salted!

Overall the rhabids make up around twenty percent of the populous, whist in Glasgow we're around 50/50. Difficult to believe that this odious minority dictate how we live and dismantle and destroy our heritage. Sad thing thing is, we allowed it. Time to take our country back!

This has been mentioned several times re joining political parties. The Labour party thanks to Jim Murphy has alienated the PUL Community as has SNP by cosying in with Scots based Irish Republicans,Tories are a toxic brand in Scotland and imo UKIP is a wasted vote....akin to a BNP vote.

These parties seem hell bent on securing the Kaffik minority vote whilst alienating the indigenous Scottish Protestant who are the majority of the population.

we MUST get involved

we MUST join political parties

We MUST have our voices heard

Can you tell me the last time the City of Glasgow had a Protestant Lord Provost? Since the seventies we have had RCs, women,a jew,a convicted house breaker and a chairman of Saville FC

Rangers isnt just my football team, its part of my life and my identity and has been since before I can remember. Im positive that the majority of Rangers fans feel the same way about the Club. Someone insulting the Club conjours up the same feelings as someone insulting your family.

So how can anyone who shares this sentiment vote SNP? Who have done nothing but hammer our people for years. Who feel they can call us bigots while showing us nothing but bigotry? Who condemns every action of the Protestant, Unionist, Loyalist or Rangers supporting people in this country, while supporting the actions of those who claim to be from a different country and support the murder of British citizens.

These things are undeniable, the SNP is in bed with the republican movement in Scotland and has been for some time now. Anyone supporting the SNP is supporting the republican movement also. And they are a disgrace to the values and traditions held by Rangers FC for decades.

A vote for the SNP isnt to give more powers to Scotland, its to give more powers to the SNP, if you think our people will be given a voice under the SNP in and Independent Scotland then you are delusional. They have done nothing but try to silence us.

And for the record I am not religious either. But I believe in equality, and the SNP are not treating protestants as equals. They treat us like we were the big bad guys who oppressed them for years and now theyre taking their revenge on us.

Go ahead and vote SNP but dont jump about telling everyone how much Rangers matters to you and that you love the Club with all your heart etc because thats a lie.

A disgraceful disrespectful post to many. Just for clarity, on my phone earlier and RM I'm still getting used to on it.

But then no wonder we have such a zoomer with 1690 in their name.

For all Rangers stand for. The history, the traditions to then say that doesn't matter and you're voting SNP....deluded is the polite word.

Simply not a Rangers fan in my eyes.

A disgusting, arrogant comment. Thankfully shared by the few zoomers & mentalists.

A know grass and an snp voter strange hes on here and ppl are pandering to his posts. From what I've read from him and others on here every one of his posts should met by aye aye declan or yer a grass. Either that or ban the cunt hes here as an agitator and is probably sitting in his debt ridden shite hole thinking of something else to shit stir .

A know grass and an snp voter strange hes on here and ppl are pandering to his posts. From what I've read from him and others on here every one of his posts should met by aye aye declan or yer a grass. Either that or ban the cunt hes here as an agitator and is probably sitting in his debt ridden shite hole thinking of something else to shit stir .

LOL!

A disgraceful disrespectful post to many. Just for clarity, on my phone earlier and RM I'm still getting used to on it.

The truth is only disrespectful to those with guilt, to those with with a distorted sense of morality, to those with a false sense of identity.

We feel your pain and hope you recover soon.

Do you think the SNP are treating Scott Lamont, currently languishing in jail for 4 months for singing the Billy Boys, and Brendan O'Hara, currently standing as SNP candidate for Argyll & Bute, despite his much publicised use of sectarian language on the internet, as equals?

Over to you Boab.

I saw this and thought i would share it with fellow Bears, it is a letter to Alex Salmond from an old school friend:

An open letter to Alex Salmond from Allan Sutherland

Dear Alex,

We go back a long way. The contents of this letter will be no surprise, I’ve said the same things to you several times in person. I got no clear answers then and I don't expect any now.

We are both "Black Bitches", from a Linlithgow Council house. We went to school at the same time, our mothers were classmates, our dads fought as sappers and sailors during the war. We shared the same Scottish history lessons, the same English teacher, the formidable Charlie Mungall, the same pride in our great Scots who built the British Empire and those bastions of democracy, the USA, Canada, New Zealand and Australia.

We lived the traumas and glories of the great Scottish football teams of the 60s and 70s and the same harmless (for me at least) chip on the shoulder about the English. We both got honours degrees in Economics. Mine included Marxist Economics, Public Finance, and Currency Unions.

Our house was more Tam Dalyell than Billy Wolfe (the SNP leader in the 60s and 70s), but I felt that, honestly presented and argued as an opportunity to go it alone, to stop blaming Westminster for all our ills, and sort out the big issues facing our country, the sacrifices and upheaval could be worth it.

Then I realised the SNP were not being honest about issues facing the country, that you had started to curtail our democracy and freedom of speech, exchanged our traditional patriotism and pride for nationalist, populist sleaze and recruited the worst types of voters for your cause.

The real issues facing Scotland are our oversized public sector, blame and entitlement culture, poor diet and lifestyle causing huge stress on the NHS, declining standards of education, lack of employable skills, poor parenting and lack of good, cheap housing. You don’t talk about any of this because, despite having the devolved powers, you have done little about it in the last 9 years.

You are eroding our democracy. Recent revelations by Lord McCluskey of severe arm-twisting of SNP MSPs on Corroboration, the overturning of valid objections on wind-farms, the creeping introduction of the Parental Guardian scheme and your hounding of the BBC are just some examples.

You perverted our national pride. It was an angry, defining moment when I realised you had hi-jacked the pride and symbols all Scots have in their country and history as the property of the SNP.

Your strutting along 5th Avenue in these ridiculous tartan trews during "Scotland week" and bobbing up and down behind David Cameron waving the St. Andrews flag at Wimbledon started it.

The "Gaun yersel', Alex" CU Jimmies loved it. Around 55% of us wonder how someone behaving like this could ever be taken seriously as a statesman...Deputy Prime Minister in fact!

There are more than a million decent, clear minded Scots, including my friends and neighbours, who want Independence for honourable reasons and are prepared for the years of upheaval. There just isn’t enough of them to win a referendum for you.

So you created a new core vote by conning and "radicalising" the very people who would suffer most under the "real" Scotland you will deliver: an underclass of benefits recipients, unemployed and unemployable. You feed their grievances and lie about the benefits. They are your unthinking, threatening shock troops. The evidence was there for us all to see at last week’s “Hope over Fear” rally in Glasgow.

You convinced the SNP "dinner set" that this is a justifiable means to an end, scared others into accepting it and stigmatised those of us who see through it as traitors to their country and tools of English "Imperialists". It's beginning to resemble the nationalism we see in Russia, or 1920s Germany.

Last week, on Nicola Sturgeon's Facebook page, I got a taste of the disgusting language Ruth Davidson and JK Rowling experienced from the "Cybernatz" when my reasonable points were answered by one of your proxy cretins who accused me of being a "pedo" (sic) and a "Rangers fan" (which I am). No doubt she was inspired recent quote that most Protestants voted "NO" .

And now you are aiming to impose your will on either a weak Labour minority government or stoke up even more grievances against a Tory Government in order to build the case for a second referendum. Your recent quote “There’s a vast overwhelming majority of people in Scotland who rather like the idea of a Westminster parliament hung by a Scottish rope”is a telling guide to SNP intentions

Thanks for exposing the threat and real agenda of the SNP in time for the electorate to wake up, but I despise this obsession of yours, your arrogance, and wholly un-Scottish approach.

The only course available to us true Scots on 7 May 2015 is to vote tactically for the party most likely to beat the SNP.

We need to vote for the real Scotland, not your nationalist, populist, anti-UK nightmare. The establishment will still get the wake-up call it needs, but we will avoid seeing the UK held to ransom at a critical time for our democracy, security and continued prosperity.

Alex, with your abilities, you had a great chance to steer Scotland into sensible independence. By not thinking it through, not being honest and distorting our nationhood and pride you lost. What is now going on in the name of Scotland is potentially disastrous.

That’s why I am delivering tactical voting leaflets in Gordon.

Allan Sutherland

Stonehaven

Fuck sake, only one zoomer on here pal.

Sorry mate.

I don't buy into this football and religious tradition are intertwined pish.

The older I've got, the more I realize I've had it with religion of any kind.

Half my facebook last year was prayer requests for little kids with leukemia.

Made no difference. We just had a guy fly a plane full of teenage girls into a mountain. Where was God then?

If someone gets something out of it, then fair enough.

But from what I can see it is becoming less and less relevant, and there is no good pretending that all Rangers fans have to be hardcore protestants voting to protect something half of us don't even believe in any more.

I'm not basing my vote on what the Vanguard Bears tell me to do.

Makes no difference to me what religion, if any, my MP is or what team he supports.

It's if he can do his job or not, or can help achieve what is politically important to me -

at this time that's getting more powers for the Scottish parliament.

I'll simply call you utterly naive and leave it at that.