Has Your Anger Diminished ?

Fucks sake is it that obvious jeez,--- actually I huvny posted for a couple of years due to a general malaise -- but the other night I felt a return of what it really means to be a gers man I felt that the good times might be closer round the corner than I thought---my seat in the main stand is a bit quiet like, and folk around me are usually a bit miserable to be honest, but the other night it was a return to the old days. yet in all my newly found optimism. I hate the rest of the bastards. maybe a trip to Amsterdam is in order to restore some of the love a peace vibes.

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Also Im a bit pissed and feeling a bit reflective and wondering whether the aforementioned hate is worthy of me. truth is I still do hate scottish fottball, as for my sentence structure, I admit its shite and apologies for that. as for the taig accusation, fucks sake mate, if only you knew my history. but all that shite aside, ... seriously.... we all hate certain clubs for their part in our misfortunes..... but for how long eh ??????-----------do we still hate the germans for WW2 , do we hate napoleon for the fact he was a bit of a bastard and as for Ghengis Khan,...I,ll never forgive those mongolians. How Long do we hate, simple question.

When people are out to kill you, you have to defend yourself from constant attacks wth underhanded tactics and degeneration of a football club in Scotland. It's been defence for far too long now, it's time to fight back and stop the attacks.

The hatred did not start from a Rangers point of view. The haters in this country are deliberately targeting one demographic to try and enhance their own progression.

So no. Never another penny from me.

Hatred goes both ways!

I can't say it's hate, because I feel very controlled, hippy karma and all that. I've just resolved never to give any of these clubs any of my money ever again.

If I'm going to watch any live football in the future, it will be at Ibrox only.

Like I said I,m sitting here drinking and thinking, guy at my work, a bitter taig, was sacked today after failing a random drink and drug test, bitter cunt has given us bears hell for years-----when I heard I was having a wee laugh to myself, ---serves the tarrier cunt right etc etc--and felt a warm glow at his demise------now-----I,m ashamed of myself for my schadenfreud------guy at the end of the day was a worker just like me, and no one deserved that. so I posted wondering if others felt the same as me, and seriously----Is their an end to the hate ? it cant be a good thing to through life with a burning hatred of others, however I see I,m not alone.

Its no a bad thing to have burning hate for the right folk.

It can be a great motivator imo.

Like I said I,m sitting here drinking and thinking, guy at my work, a bitter taig, was sacked today after failing a random drink and drug test, bitter cunt has given us bears hell for years-----when I heard I was having a wee laugh to myself, ---serves the tarrier cunt right etc etc--and felt a warm glow at his demise------now-----I,m ashamed of myself for my schadenfreud------guy at the end of the day was a worker just like me, and no one deserved that. so I posted wondering if others felt the same as me, and seriously----Is their an end to the hate ? it cant be a good thing to through life with a burning hatred of others, however I see I,m not alone.

Well you may feel sorry for him mate, that's your gig, good luck with that by the way.my attitude to this situation is .ahem, ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha hope ye lose yer fuckin hoose ya.beadrattlin bassa!!

I swear to God. , I have always hated they rancid bastards never had one as a.friend , never employed one to clean my toilet.my dad fuckin hated them.

Ma maw as well.uncles did time for assault with deadly weapons against them, may grandad was German and he called them" a Jews beggars".

Of course I hate them.

With a perfect bloodline like that, and my great gran who smacked a priest on the knees with her cane when she took me to the shops in castlemilk as a 4yo .how could I not want to wake up so I can make their shot existence even worse.

No

Surrender

Rab

As the air of positivity from Ibrox spreads across the land I feel more optimistic that the day of retribution grows ever closer. The most enjoyable part of that is they know it as well with the usual stench that hangs over the piggery being more and more mixed by one of fear. If you need any proof of this just have a wee look at some of their forums and the melt down they went into after King passed the fapp. They now know we are finally on the road back and their fear will grow day by day until it totally consumes them and they will crumble.

Individually , I've found they're actually alright. But gathered together , they're a different animal.

Eh hold on this silver fox who has served in Afghan ect if so come join me for a beer never mind wee taigs they would laugh at you more than you will feel ashamed for laughing.

Deila is absolute shite, that's probably why you don't give a shit about him. If we had an overhaul of the playing squad along with a half decent manager, we'd absolutely breeze the league. The guy is an absolute embarrassment the way he was celebrating winning the league. Can't wait to pump them again.

When we went newco and there was the vote, by all the other SPL clubs, whether to keep us in the league or not, the hatred was intense. I couldn't believe some of it, the biggest disappointment was Hearts, because I actually gave their 'Save our Hearts' or whatever shit it was called, a fiver.

When I visited their forums, for the first, and last time, I told them that I, and possibly many other Bears, had given money to help save their club, they all answered me by saying that we were cheats, and deserved no empathy for our situation, and should be voted out of the league.

I remember the lodges I used to frequent, when I was in Edinburgh, there were loads of Hearts fans, and we used to get on great with them, even after games where we had gubbed them.

We are Rangers, super Rangers, no one likes us, we don't care, as the song goes, but deep down, inside of us, we're disappointed!

Honestly I am a very tolerant and inclusive person. I am married to someone who was raised Muslim, I have lived all over the world. I have good friends that are Irish. I am atheist and I have almost no prejudices.

However. I have learned from experience that Scottish people of Irish Republican decent are, almost to a man, fucking horrible bastards. There may be occasional exceptions to that rule but I have very rarely found one. And if I have it's usually because they have grown up away from the West Coast of Scotland.

I went from seeing the scum as a fierce rivalry to hating them after John Reid went there and it's got worse ever since. The behaviour they have exhibited throughout their existence is fucking abhorrent to me

As for the rest of Scottish football. It's the corruption that sickens me. The utter hatred from all of the fans, I would expect after we have owned Scottish football for as long as we have. But the utter contempt shown by the authorities and the efforts to have titles stripped. The fines we were hit with for being victims of a crime. the refusal to acknowledge that we are the main attraction. It was really malicious and corrupt. And I will never forget it.

Growing up I always wanted Scottish sides to do well In Europe to represent our nation. Now. Fuck them. I hope they all fucking get papped out ASAP. I would delight in the demise of almost every one of the SPL as well as Hearts, Hibs, Raith Falkirk and a fair few others.

I once said I wouldn't wish our situation on any football supporter but after the last 3 years I hope they all experience it and worse

Hate is a great emotion, as it gives you control. Do I hate Dundee United, Aberdeen etc..no, as I have good friends who support them, and I know that they want Rangers back in the top league. Do I hate Pacific Shelf..yes, with every fucking bone in my body. A sad, pathetic excuse of a club, who are so fucking jealous of us. They are pissed off because ,despite the fact that we have been in the lower leagues these past few years, we are still the biggest club in Scotland, and the only club that the world's media give a shit about in this country. A few tainted titles means fuck all, and they know it. We are the only show in town, and they know that, too. For any tarriers reading this...WE WELCOME THE CHASE!

As a measure of how our club were/are treated, I am no longer interested in our National team. During the previous European and World cup qualifiers then I attended with my son every home game. Now I couldn't bring myself to watch Scotland never mind actually going to the game. I guess that's a good indication of my feelings for the whole of Scottish football. I love going to Ibrox, there I feel like I belong and feel part of something much more important than just a football club. Do I hate every other club in Scotland, you betcha. Is it likely to change in the near future, probably not, however, I would say that I love my club more than I hate others. WATP.

I don't hate them as much as they hate us. Other clubs are jealous of our history. As much as I love getting it up them they dont really enter my thoughts that much.

Folk always ask me "what English team do u support" or "what other teams do u support?" And I say "none". I dont get why folk have to support an englidb and german and Spanish team, especially younger folk. Rangers is the only club i care about, i like some other teams but i dont "support" them. I couldnt care if every other Club dies. I love the Gers and evem of i didnt want to love them i couldn't help it. You cant choose your family and if youre a bear you cant choose your team, youre born and bred with it.

Nope, fucking despise every team in the SPL and their fans who have enjoyed three years of ripping the cunt out of us.

Now we are finally looking to get back to where we belong, I'm supposed to show them pity? Fuck that, I will rub it in everyone's face more than ever before. I love seeing their panic and disappointment and just sheer anger and how we are returning and how we never went away and never will.

I love the fact absolutely no one likes us and how I like absolutely no one apart from Rangers.

We are coming, just watch them panic.