***** The Official Rangers Vs Motherwell Final Thread *****

What I would give for a team that goes for the jugular for the entire 90 minutes. Wearing this blue shirt means the heads should NEVER go down when falling a goal behind; we need Big Jock's ghost to come in and kick these pretenders' arses from here to Latvia.

Cammy Bells's saves-to-shots ratio must be abysmal,...couldnae get a glove to hof of them if he was wearing those big foam hawns you see at the ice hockey.

3rd goal you've got a point, what exactly was he supposed to do against the first 2 goals though? I doubt Neuer would've stopped them let alone Bell.

What a fucking let down.

Not good, but it could have been far worse.

And it felt like we had the momentum at the end.

One goal per half is very possible if they just sit back and get hit with another 20 corners..

Not giving up yet by a long shot.

I wasn't basing my comments on this game alone, what do think would be longer - a compilation video of goals scored in at us or a video of Cammy Bells saves?

Aye fair enough, you came across as if you were commenting on tonight's game alone, he could have done better for the third but he wasn't at fault for the first 2.

I think we can smash them on Sunday. They won't be as lucky the next game!

No they won't but our problem is we don't have any strikers. Midfield are nowhere near aggressive enough either, always hear "why can't we play like the last 10-20 mins from the start" Need a fucking rocket up their arses

It was bambi on ice shit that resembled Celtic away from home in Europe. It WAS that bad.

Don't want to just single him out but by the time he got his shot away Wallace was maybe a yard away from the guy. Prior to that he was barely breaking sweat to get back. If he burst a gut he'd have been back in time. That probably wasn't even the worst part of the defending, so yeah it was THAT bad! To be so exposed in the first minute of the second half, what the fuck were we doing! Suicidal :(

Said it all fucking season. We've no width and since we've not got Xavi and Boban in the middle we are bogged down and rendered useless; particularly when it's a massive game like this and Motherwell are sitting in with a lead.

Low and behold - what happens - we bring on two wide-men / wingers with pace and a bit of skill; stretch them; give us an option / them a problem on both flanks and two out-balls.

We were horrific as 4-4-2 normally under McCoist and it's continued with McCall with the fucking playing central midfielders at RM and LM. Fucking hate it.

Play 5-3-2 or play the 4-4-2 properly.

Now we are up against it.

Good points. I think we now know that McCall isn't the future (tu)

I think we can smash them on Sunday. They won't be as lucky the next game!

Fuck all to do with luck .the better team won easily.we used up all our luck in the last two rounds and were found out once again in a big match.i don't think we have a chance of going through ,we ship goals in almost every game we play.