So What's The Opinions For Sunday?

Hopeful at the most? Remember 2-0 is the worst lead to have.......

Not really. Motherwell are not some shitty Championship team (although we've not met many of them!). They won't panic, even if we score early, they know they can punish us on the break.

We're far to soft at the back to be scoring 3 without return.

I foresee a glorious failure, perhaps a 1-0 win.

Hopeful at the most? Remember 2-0 is the worst lead to have.......

I probably slagged the big cunt Stubbs off and laughed at his incoherent pish but he is right to an extent, a 2-0 scoreline is vulnerable, but it's only vulnerable if you use it to your advantage, retain the ball, use the ball well, make them work, silence their fans, put them under pressure, use your head, cut out stupid mistakes and most importantly take your chances.

We can definitely do this. The question is will we? We had some bad luck in front of goal but our positioning, lack of following the man and basic defending was unacceptable. I just can't get my head around how professional players can lose concentration so easily and so regularly You don't even get that exposed in 5s!

This tie isn't over. We had our lucky breaks against hibs, Motherwell had theirs against us. 2-3 would have been better but we know what we have to do, Ferguson and Walsh made a big difference and dare I say it but with good wide players Boyd ahead of Clark for me.

I'm ashamed of those on here saying it's over. And we're in the championship for another year, it's pathetic "we will fight till the day is done", no surrender, any of these ringing a bell?

We can do Motherwell at their own ground, we don't things the easy way but we can get the job done.

I probably slagged the big cunt Stubbs off and laughed at his incoherent pish but he is right to an extent, a 2-0 scoreline is vulnerable, but it's only vulnerable if you use it to your advantage, retain the ball, use the ball well, make them work, silence their fans, put them under pressure, use your head, cut out stupid mistakes and most importantly take your chances.

We can definitely do this. The question is will we? We had some bad luck in front of goal but our positioning, lack of following the man and basic defending was unacceptable. I just can't get my head around how professional players can lose concentration so easily and so regularly You don't even get that exposed in 5s!

We need to attack from the off. I think go with a 3-5-2 attacking formation. Nothing to lose. Get at them from the 1st minute, I just worry we don't have the quality to punish them in the final 3rd

We need to attack from the off. I think go with a 3-5-2 attacking formation. Nothing to lose. Get at them from the 1st minute, I just worry we don't have the quality to punish them in the final 3rd

I worry we can't defend! :) So we can't defend and we can't score so much.. What about midfield.....Law? Maybe not................... :)

One slight positive is our inconsistency. Hopefully Sunday we turn it around! McGregor's goal has at least given us a glimmer of hope..........