I'm Fucking Gutted

RFC55

First 20 mins were decent then it fell apart.

If that team showed half of what Kenny miller did we might not be 3-1 down. Him and zal out of the 11 who started at least tried. The rest, I don't care if I never see again.

A certain Mr mccoist should be handing back every fucking penny he's stole from us as well. 70k a week to sit in the house whilst this team of pretenders he's "assembled" go from one cluster fuck to another.

We need a clear out from top to bottom and this has do be done properly.

The sad part is Motherwell are fucking chronic. Hibs and qots are better sides but Motherwell were lethal in front of goal tonight.

On to Sunday we go but however it goes I can't wait till this season from hell is over

• Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Zaliukas was shocking.

Yae kidding? Dunno how many times he bailed McGregor out. He's another fuckingawful Rangers player. I can't believe he got our player of the year. That's just how bad we are.

We are fucking honking

Totally agree with everything you posted.

It pains me to say it but Scott Mcdonald and Pearson showed the fight and desire missing from most of our team.

Caught a bit if radio Scotland on way home. Apparently Pearson will be out for Sunday

Enough of this blame McCoist shite for everything.

McCall picked that team, McCall set out the tactics. McCall takes the heat, considering he got the praise of 'turning round' our season with that same squad.

Consistency says we blame McCall here. He's had long enough to figure out what works and doesn't, no?

We're all gutted. But it's only halftime ffs. Head up.

Chin up. Things coukd be worse. Rangers goes on whatever happens in Sunday. The journey will just take a wee bit longer if we lose.

New team next year, so it'll be interesting wherever we are playing.

McCall picked that team, McCall set out the tactics. McCall takes the heat, considering he got the praise of 'turning round' our season with that same squad.

Consistency says we blame McCall here. He's had long enough to figure out what works and doesn't, no?

We're all gutted. But it's only halftime ffs. Head up.

It's mostly Allys shite signings though. McCall at least got them playing a bit. Most are not even near the standard we should be at.

Our midfield and Wallace just looked off pace tonight. Caught in possession so many times it was a joke. 25 mins i was thinking 3-0 easy. Little did i fucking know it would be the other way around almost. Missed our goal as i was away after the Boyd header

First 20 mins were decent then it fell apart.

If that team showed half of what Kenny miller did we might not be 3-1 down. Him and zal out of the 11 who started at least tried. The rest, I don't care if I never see again.

A certain Mr mccoist should be handing back every fucking penny he's stole from us as well. 70k a week to sit in the house whilst this team of pretenders he's "assembled" go from one cluster fuck to another.

We need a clear out from top to bottom and this has do be done properly.

The sad part is Motherwell are fucking chronic. Hibs and qots are better sides but Motherwell were lethal in front of goal tonight.

On to Sunday we go but however it goes I can't wait till this season from hell is over

sad when i thought foster rescued us a good few times from a drubbing

Tonight falls at McCall's door. The defensive naivety was astounding, the only way Motherwell would punish us would be through pace on the counter. But somehow we seemed totally ignorant to that.

It's a two legged tie, stop bailing everyman forward after 25 minutes. Tonight was all about patience and squeezing the game so they didn't have any space to run into. McCall fucked it and so did the players.

Don't get me started at the fans thinking we'd be rolling out of Ibrox with a heavy lead, they were clearly as ignorant as the Management.

Fucking gutted and all

And let's be honest here. It's not going to happen on Sunday

Fuck honesty. Positive self delusion is required here.

I hope every Bear at Fir Park lies to themselves about our chances.

Yae kidding? Dunno how many times he bailed McGregor out. He's another fuckingawful Rangers player. I can't believe he got our player of the year. That's just how bad we are.

We are fucking honking

Don't really agree with that. McGregor ain't the best certainly but he was the only defender I would give pass marks for tonight and I think he will be a miss on Sunday.

It's mostly Allys shite signings though. McCall at least got them playing a bit. Most are not even near the standard we should be at.

Of course it is. We had no squad 3 years ago. Someone had to build one.

Most have proven to be SPL standard.

Can see people in 10 years blaming a second place finish or final loss on McCoist. Simply because it's all they know.

Ally takes blame, as do many others deserve their share. Including McCall, arguably we should have played 2 less games recently. He is just as culpable in this result, if not more so. But that's ignored for the easy out, blame Ally.

Caught a bit if radio Scotland on way home. Apparently Pearson will be out for Sunday

He came out onto the pitch after the final whistle and was hobbling, it didn't look great so I thought that might be the case.

N your other point to that other poster is true too, I dno how many times Foster had to bail McGregor out too. Shite player who fans seem to like because he bosses shit shit shit cunts off the ball and puts it into row z when he has a 6 yard pass available in front of him. Get him to fuck.

Fuck right off there. He signed the dross, he was the one that never had a fucking clue yet stayed on for the money while we plunged lower into the shit and ended up leaving a destroyed squad for his assistant first then McCall to pick up and try and rebuild.

The buck stops with that prick and the fact you'll still defend the bastard after all this time is fucking astonishing.