I'm Fucking Gutted

RFC55

Totally Gutted, was so up for this match shame the players werent, it was my fear we would get hit on the counter attack tonight as its happened many times this season. Hope we can fight as a team on sunday and pull it back but tbh i fear the worst.

• Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Stuart takes the blame for tonight but we are where we are thanks to ally and his squad.

Start has shown he's tactically naive and doesn't deserve the job.today was his biggest test, he failed.

I thought walsh, Ferguson and Boyd at least have us something different when they came on.

Derek Ferguson said on the radio our "mental weakness shone through after 25 mins" he was spot on. Barely a Rangers player amongst them

Got to agree again. Not just mental weakness, some are just too old and done and the rest are just dross. We had three young players out there tonight who are indeed worthy and can be part of our future. The rest can go.

We got humped at Ibrox by the second most rank team in the top tier and for 30 minutes they absolutely murdered us.

I was elated before kick off and now suicidal. We seem to continually fail on the big occasions. As I have said, maybe we just expect too much from this team of mediocraty that also lack the right mentality.

All that said, we still have 90 minutes to turn it around and I believe we can do it, if the attitude is right. The alternative I can't think about it.

Got to agree again. Not just mental weakness, some are just too old and done and the rest are just dross. We had three young players out there tonight who are indeed worthy and can be part of our future. The rest can go.

We got humped at Ibrox by the second most rank team in the top tier and for 30 minutes they absolutely murdered us.

I was elated before kick off and now suicidal. We seem to continually fail on the big occasions. As I have said, maybe we just expect too much from this team of mediocraty that also lack the right mentality.

All that said, we still have 90 minutes to turn it around and I believe we can do it, if the attitude is right. The alternative I can't think about it.

When it got to 3 I thought it was going to be 5 of 6 we were all over the place

Tactically we were shocking tonight. And what the hell has happened to Wallace? He looks a man totally devoid of confidence , so frustrating the way he runs up the wing and then seems so unsure of himself before either giving the ball away or passing backwards/ sideways.

Totally gutted at result. Of course it can be done but we need to play the game of our lives in the second leg.

what happened to Lee Wallace? Lower tier football mate, its that simple, its took its toll on him harder than anyone else in the squad, any chance he had of being a top footballer was anihilated by playing two and a half years in the wilderness of lower league football under McCoist

First 20 mins were decent then it fell apart.

If that team showed half of what Kenny miller did we might not be 3-1 down. Him and zal out of the 11 who started at least tried. The rest, I don't care if I never see again.

A certain Mr mccoist should be handing back every fucking penny he's stole from us as well. 70k a week to sit in the house whilst this team of pretenders he's "assembled" go from one cluster fuck to another.

We need a clear out from top to bottom and this has do be done properly.

The sad part is Motherwell are fucking chronic. Hibs and qots are better sides but Motherwell were lethal in front of goal tonight.

On to Sunday we go but however it goes I can't wait till this season from hell is over

Agree with a lot of what you say.

I too thought Zal and Miller were our top performers. I would add though that other than the first 20 , I thought we finished the last 20 well too. A good save from Boyd , Vuckic coming close , a near og, I thought we deserved another goal in that spell.

I wouldn't say Motherwell were chronic. They passed well and though they didn't create that many clear cut chances , they were definetly more clinical. They surpassed my expectations and I expected a hard game. I don't see them however , being that good again. At least I hope not !

Rangers didn't look like a team that had any sense of urgency at all.

They played fairly well in the first and last 15 minutes but were sleeping for the hour in between.

I was raging at the fact Rangers didn't seem too bothered about getting the ball forward really quickly and were happy to lay it off then build up really slowly. They were horribly predictable and just didn't look interested at times.

The finishing was bad too and we really should be talking about a 3-2 or 3-3 game not a 3-1 defeat.

I'm not ruling out a comeback but we could easily be caught cold and if we go behind at Fir Park, then they may as well stick a fork in us as we're done.

I hope the team play like they did in the last minutes tonight not the middle hour of the game. Urgency and creativity are needed. Sunday at Fir Park is a HUGE game, as big as many of our big title deciders and European nights.

I had expected a relatively comfortable 2-0 win tonight. Instead it is a uncomfortable 2 goal defeat.

Motherwell are favourites now but if we score early at Fir Park, they might start to panic and then we might be able to get into them like a pack of hungry wolves.

I hope but I'm genuinely worried. Another bad performance will no be any good. You don't win by 2 clear goals or more by being lucky. We need to be good. If we're lucky as well, then all the better.

My prediction is we go 1-0 up and apply a lot of pressure then we concede a horribly sloppy goal and draw 1-1 or win 2-1 but it isn't enough.

When it got to 3 I thought it was going to be 5 of 6 we were all over the place

Thought the same, mate. It's been said before we lose one goal and our defence collapses. McCall even said so in his post match interview on Sunday, which makes it all the more baffling the way we lined up.

Why the fuck did we chase the game and not just control it? All we needed to do was be patient, not send our fullbacks forward and wait until an opportunity arose.

I feel like I've said it a hundred times tonight, they were only going to punish us on the break so why did we allow them to do it with such ease? Absolutely horrific Management.

Thought the same, mate. It's been said before we lose one goal and our defence collapses. McCall even said so in his post match interview on Sunday, which makes it all the more baffling the way we lined up.

Why the fuck did we chase the game and not just control it? All we needed to do was be patient, not send our fullbacks forward and wait until an opportunity arose.

I feel like I've said it a hundred times tonight, they were only going to punish us on the break so why did we allow them to do it with such ease? Absolutely horrific Management.

I don't know if their manager said off mic or not but Radio Scotland seemed to suggest he watched both ties and decided qots caused us so much problems on the counter that Motherwell basically just copied their game plan.

Awwww am fucking pissed off wae this shite

I don't know if their manager said off mic or not but Radio Scotland seemed to suggest he watched both ties and decided qots caused us so much problems on the counter that Motherwell basically just copied their game plan.

Awwww am fucking pissed off wae this shite

He definitely used a similar style of play and he also used our complacency against them. Too many thought it was a done deal we'd be through after we got by QOTS and Hibs, the Management team clearly thought it as well.

We were shown up tonight by a poor Motherwell side, it could have been worse, The thing that gives me hope is that Motherwell looked rattled when we scored.

We have forced our way into this playoff final we just need a final push at Fir Park, if we get an early goal thier arse will collapse.

Just in the door from the game.

Vuckic is a fucking show pony. No dig when needed and is found wanting when he HAS to produce. To me the midfield is the problem especially the diamond formation. Miller has to drop deep to pick up the ball and the midfield drop deep to stay away from him forcing the defenders to drop back 10 yards and defend on the edge of the box.just play a flat 4 across the middle. I would play the team that finished the game tonight from the start on sunday

I Thought honestly motherwell are a poor team......its just we were worse.

We were shown up tonight by a poor Motherwell side, it could have been worse, The thing that gives me hope is that Motherwell looked rattled when we scored.

We have forced our way into this playoff final we just need a final push at Fir Park, if we get an early goal thier arse will collapse.

got to agree mate. They are defo beatable but its no motherwell i fear turning up, its what rangers will turn up

what happened to Lee Wallace? Lower tier football mate, its that simple, its took its toll on him harder than anyone else in the squad, any chance he had of being a top footballer was anihilated by playing two and a half years in the wilderness of lower league football under McCoist

He's always been a poor quality player. Dreadfully one paced.