I'm Fucking Gutted

RFC55

Tactically we were shocking tonight. And what the hell has happened to Wallace? He looks a man totally devoid of confidence , so frustrating the way he runs up the wing and then seems so unsure of himself before either giving the ball away or passing backwards/ sideways.

Totally gutted at result. Of course it can be done but we need to play the game of our lives in the second leg.

• Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Get why everyone is gutted .Feel the same

I'm usually the biggest moaning bastard but I just thought our performance was decent tonight .

We played better tonight than we did against Hibs

I always thought Well strikers would be more lethal than Hibs and that's the way it turned out .

I would not play Clark at weekend ..No way .In fact ,I'm hoping that's his last game for us .

Truly believe something special may happen on Sunday .

Well's defence are not great so it has to be attack from the off .

Keep believing .This is Rangers

Of course it is. We had no squad 3 years ago. Someone had to build one.

Most have proven to be SPL standard.

Can see people in 10 years blaming a second place finish or final loss on McCoist. Simply because it's all they know.

Ally takes blame, as do many others deserve their share. Including McCall, arguably we should have played 2 less games recently. He is just as culpable in this result, if not more so. But that's ignored for the easy out, blame Ally.

I'm not disagreeing, and I don't think he's the man to take us forward. But I'm fuckin gutted we never put up more a fight tonight and I blame Allys signings and lack of vision for our current for. And I'll also add he was my idol growing up and that will never leave me, but his management left alot to be desired. ?

First 20 mins were decent then it fell apart.

If that team showed half of what Kenny miller did we might not be 3-1 down. Him and zal out of the 11 who started at least tried. The rest, I don't care if I never see again.

A certain Mr mccoist should be handing back every fucking penny he's stole from us as well. 70k a week to sit in the house whilst this team of pretenders he's "assembled" go from one cluster fuck to another.

We need a clear out from top to bottom and this has do be done properly.

The sad part is Motherwell are fucking chronic. Hibs and qots are better sides but Motherwell were lethal in front of goal tonight.

On to Sunday we go but however it goes I can't wait till this season from hell is over

Watch it back wen you get in mate , I blame him for first two goals

Fuck right off there. He signed the dross, he was the one that never had a fucking clue yet stayed on for the money while we plunged lower into the shit and ended up leaving a destroyed squad for his assistant first then McCall to pick up and try and rebuild.

The buck stops with that prick and the fact you'll still defend the bastard after all this time is fucking astonishing.

How is saying McCall should take the blame for this result defending McCoist? Ya bipolar retard.

I thought they (Motherwell) would have shit it tonight in front of the big noisy support, first 20 minutes they looked fragile but after they scored the first flukey goal their confidence grew and they had pace on the counter attack which we struggled with

Sadly they can now sit back and play the same way in their home game

Get why everyone is gutted .Feel the same

I'm usually the biggest moaning bastard but I just thought our performance was decent tonight .

We played better tonight than we did against Hibs

I always thought Well strikers would be more lethal than Hibs and that's the way it turned out .

I would not play Clark at weekend ..No way .In fact ,I'm hoping that's his last game for us .

Truly believe something special may happen on Sunday .

Well's defence are not great so it has to be attack from the off .

Keep believing .This is Rangers

Amen brother!

I'm not disagreeing, and I don't think he's the man to take us forward. But I'm fuckin gutted we never put up more a fight tonight and I blame Allys signings and lack of vision for our current for. And I'll also add he was my idol growing up and that will never leave me, but his management left alot to be desired.

Aye, but he's not managing now is he.

Isn't our training better now?

He can't be making the players any worse now, can he?

No karaoke tonight, equals better right?

It's a ludicrous situation where McCoist has become Rangers fans bogeyman.

How is saying McCall should take the blame for this result defending McCoist? Ya bipolar retard.

Stuart takes the blame for tonight but we are where we are thanks to ally and his squad.

Start has shown he's tactically naive and doesn't deserve the job.today was his biggest test, he failed.

I thought walsh, Ferguson and Boyd at least have us something different when they came on.

Derek Ferguson said on the radio our "mental weakness shone through after 25 mins" he was spot on. Barely a Rangers player amongst them

Yae kidding? Dunno how many times he bailed McGregor out. He's another fuckingawful Rangers player. I can't believe he got our player of the year. That's just how bad we are.

We are fucking honking

Sadly, got to agree. I don't think we realise just how bad we are. Player of the year says it all, but there are many who wouldn't say a word against him..

Aye, but he's not managing now is he.

Isn't our training better now?

He can't be making the players any worse now, can he?

No karaoke tonight, equals better right?

It's a ludicrous situation where McCoist has become Rangers fans bogeyman.

No. But he left his overpaid legacy. If the likes McCall had been in charge from the 2nd division I think we would be in better standing. Just my opinion and u are intitalled to urs.

I canae believe that pish took 3 from us :(

They're stronger up top but hibs are a better side and qots also gave us more problems.

They were just clinical tonight. Their keeper had a good game as well

I canae believe that pish took 3 from us :(

They're stronger up top but hibs are a better side and qots also gave us more problems.

They were just clinical tonight. Their keeper had a good game as well

They're bottom of the SPL for a reason and like u say weren't great tonight. We were just poor. We have a chance but need to go at them and get an early goal

I'm gutted too mate. Feeling sick.

I wasn't as confident as others before the game but I still never saw that coming.

I do think McCoist's regime needs to take some of the blame, especially with regard the fitness levels of the players.

We've looked fucked in these last few games. I think the poor fitness training earlier in the season has come back to haunt us now.

Everything will be crossed for Sunday. Helicopter Sunday Part 2....??

I can't bear to think of another season in the Championship :anguish:

I wasn't as confident as others before the game but I still never saw that coming.

I do think McCoist's regime needs to take some of the blame, especially with regard the fitness levels of the players.

We've looked fucked in these last few games. I think the poor fitness training earlier in the season has come back to haunt us now.

Said to a couple of the boys, if we stay in this league the board are going to have to pull a rabbit put of the hat to get the fans rengaged. Its going to be a long fucking season otherwise

Here's hoping mate.