I'm Fucking Gutted

RFC55

Was a poor night we did have a wee spell at the end when Motherwell looked knackered but they counter attacked us easily tonight and looked like scoring whenever they went forward.

Our teams a shambles.

• Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Was a poor night we did have a wee spell at the end when Motherwell looked knackered but they counter attacked us easily tonight and looked like scoring whenever they went forward.

Our teams a shambles.

Our defence crumbles at times, we are unbelievably vulnerable to counter attacks and never seen to learn unfortunately.

Our defence crumbles at times, we are unbelievably vulnerable to counter attacks and never seen to learn unfortunately.

We kept pushing up even though we knew we couldn't match them for pace at the back it was stupid, the first 15 minutes Motherwell were shit scared but we never took the game to them and eventually their confidence grew.

Devastated like a lot of my fellow bears, the events I watched unfolding from the Sandy Jardine stand were amongst the worst I've seen In this three year torture. It seemed the biggest game since Manchester and a lot of the players bottle crashed, The goal gives us the slightest glimmer of hope for Sunday, If I had to go into my opinion on the tactics and individual performances I'd be here all night.

The space they got behind Wallace and Foster was shocking, Ainsworth always seemed to have acres and exposed us every time.

Enough of this blame McCoist shite for everything.

McCall picked that team, McCall set out the tactics. McCall takes the heat, considering he got the praise of 'turning round' our season with that same squad.

Consistency says we blame McCall here. He's had long enough to figure out what works and doesn't, no?

We're all gutted. But it's only halftime ffs. Head up.[/quote

Gutted as well but we will bounce back on Sunday.

Me too, but I also think we will turn them over in their own midden, so I will never give in till the very end. Although it was not the best last night, I think we are capable of turning it around.

:uk:

Me too, but I also think we will turn them over in their own midden, so I will never give in till the very end. Although it was not the best last night, I think we are capable of turning it around.

:uk:

Just an off day last night, every team has one (tu) we will bounce back :peanut:

That's hitting the nail on the head stuff for me.

We all know this, however, it's easily forgotten as you'd think a professional footballer would have enough pride in his own performance and want to leave as one who helped Rangers return to the top.

Sadly, we have seen time and time again from many of these overpaid and overrated arseholes, who have failed numerous times in the big games, that cannot be relied upon to do the business.

Maybe pride is an issue, but I see it as being much simpler. Some are too old and don't have the legs and the rest are mediocre at best. Motherwell were better than us in every position and in every way, including their keeper and they are the second most ank team in the top tier. We lost 3 - 1 against Motherwell at Ibrox, tells it's own story!

We have punched above our weight of late, but unconvincingly so. We have seen how bad they were in the bottom league, but have gotten away with it since, that is until Hearts showed us what it all about in developing their youngsters.

If we were honest with ourselves, we new at the start of the season, if not a bit later, that this bunch were never going to do it.

We have three youngsters with potential, but as for the rest, absolute fucking dross and please spare me if anyone comes on and tells me McGregor is a player as he is rank. A nice guy, but a junior player, wooden, no pace and no brains.

There is a chance that we could pull this off on Sunday and Id be fuckin elated, but TBH we are just not good enough.

Pass marks??? for putting the ball on his own net??

McGregor flatters to deceive... Give him the ball and the very first thing he wants to do is get rid of it to anybody or anywhere I the stadium. No composure, no skill

He''s build like a brick shit house yet got muscled off the ball on more than one occasion tonight.

A chancer of the highest degree.

You huvin a laugh mate ? How can ye blame him for that first goal? It was zals fault quite clearly. There isn't much you can do about deflections.

They were very tired towards the end, several players with cramp, the big CF's legs were gone. That shows how much effort they put into the game. Can we say the same about our players? Law, for one, will definitely not be suffering this morning.

Don't think that was the point. He's fuckin rank and anyone who thinks he is a player are deluded!

He's the best defender we've got fucksake. Best of a bad bunch obviously but atleast he makes an effort and we will miss him on Sunday. McGregor or mohsni/jig??

Enough of this blame McCoist shite for everything.

McCall picked that team, McCall set out the tactics. McCall takes the heat, considering he got the praise of 'turning round' our season with that same squad.

Consistency says we blame McCall here. He's had long enough to figure out what works and doesn't, no?

We're all gutted. But it's only halftime ffs. Head up.

Every single one of these donkeys were brought to the club by that clown and that will never be forgotten.

McCall is not the answer either.