Kris Boyd On Sunday

scottyc06

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Boyd is a fat useless lump of wood

Winning one header where he fouled the defender doesn't change that

He looks seriously over weight again and personally I would be happy if he never plays for us again.

If he proves me wrong I will be happy to admit that and eat all the humble pie however for me his weight tells you everything you need to know about his attitude towards our club.

Boyd offers nothing, for me. But in fairness to him, he did okay when he got on.

Still amazes me how immobile he is for a very well paid athlete

Footballers dont need to be athletes for me. See wayne rooney, charlie adam etc.

Boud would have scored had that header not been right at the keeper's forehead

He looks seriously over weight again and personally I would be happy if he never plays for us again.

If he proves me wrong I will be happy to admit that and eat all the humble pie however for me his weight tells you everything you need to know about his attitude towards our club.

We have one game to get up

Why risk a fat lazy striker?

I mean why?

It makes no sense, we will lump big balls up to him, he will fall over then get up and moan at everybody.

Then he will continually get caught offside.

He is the last person we need in our team on Sunday.

When did he last put a shift in for us?

I mean why?

It makes no sense, we will lump big balls up to him, he will fall over then get up and moan at everybody.

I agree with what you say, but Clark seems to me, to pose no threat, Boyd could save our season, and be forgiven for this season with a couple of goals. I also would rather he was on the end of a cross, than Clark as he looks to have no confidence. (tu)

Agree 100% w/ Carson's Dug. Boyd's offered next to nothing all season, and all of a sudden people are thinking he'll pop up and be The Messiah? Based on what evidence? Mind you, I'd be over the moon if he made me eat every one of these words, but it's not bloody likely.

I mean why?

this. Beggars belief some cannot see that he is easy to defend against.

Formation was issue last night.

Get the two wide guys on. Strict instructions they get to the by line before crossing.

Flood that midfield and shoot on sight. Deflections can work FOR us as well u know.

I know Clarks been shi** of late but I'd start with him and Boyd upfront in a 3-5-2 with Walsh and Ferguson wide and Vucic playing of them. In my opinion they showed that they where our best pairing up front at the start of the season before Miller came back from injury.

I know Clarks been shi** of late but I'd start with him and Boyd upfront in a 3-5-2 with Walsh and Ferguson wide and Vucic playing of them. In my opinion they showed that they where our best pairing up front at the start of the season before Miller came back from injury.

I agree but in the bigger games, one of our key performers has been Miller. He nearly bagged a goal last night, and his movement off the is invaluable to the team.

I'd drop Clark(who needs to re discover his qots form)

Another case of - the less you play the better you get!

Tbh doesn't matter who we pick up front.

None of them have basic ball control and

none of them will guarantee you a goal.

The much slated midfield have carried the goal scoring threat this year.