Kris Boyd On Sunday

scottyc06

I thought Boydy looked up for it last night. He had two chances. One resulted in their keeper making a good save and the other found the back of the bet only to be ruled out for offside.That was more than Clark or Miller managed all night. I'd give him a start on Sunday.

We have to go for it on Sunday, and that means playing Ferguson and Walsh and two central strikers. Miller tried hard last night but constantly gave the ball away. Clark was poor too, but I'd give him another chance on Sunday. I'd stick Templeton on the bench to give us the option of fresh legs if/when Ferguson or Walsh tires.

Vuckic looks tired. I'd drop him to the bench and use him as an impact sub. As for Law, I'd drop him in the Clyde. I'd give Shiels and Murdoch the nod in central midfield and would go with a back four of Smith, Wallace, Zaliukas and Foster. In the absence of any other option, I'd go with Bell in goals.

We can beat Motherwell, but only if McCall gets some fairly simple decisions right. At worst, we'd go down fighting - and that's got to better than what we saw for the first 70 minutes yesterday.

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I thought Boydy looked up for it last night. He had two chances. One resulted in their keeper making a good save and the other found the back of the bet only to be ruled out for offside.That was more than Clark or Miller managed all night. I'd give him a start on Sunday.

We have to go for it on Sunday, and that means playing Ferguson and Walsh and two central strikers. Miller tried hard last night but constantly gave the ball away. Clark was poor too, but I'd give him another chance on Sunday. I'd stick Templeton on the bench to give us the option of fresh legs if/when Ferguson or Walsh tires.

Vuckic looks tired. I'd drop him to the bench and use him as an impact sub. As for Law, I'd drop him in the Clyde. I'd give Shiels and Murdoch the nod in central midfield and would go with a back four of Smith, Wallace, Zaliukas and Foster. In the absence of any other option, I'd go with Bell in goals.

We can beat Motherwell, but only if McCall gets some fairly simple decisions right. At worst, we'd go down fighting - and that's got to better than what we saw for the first 70 minutes yesterday.

Agree with most of this mate. But Shiels and Murdoch in centre mid seems very lightweight. Vuckic. He seems to have regressed a bit since his first few games. He didn't do much last night and he's been rotten in a few games eg Falkirk. Is he being played in his strongest position (genuine question)?

As for the style of hammering balls into the box either as crosses or shots needs to be done...we simply don't have the players to play this probing passing game in front of theit defence.

We do have to go for it on Sunday but I think we should be pretty cagey for the first 15 mins or so don't want to go full gung ho and lose another.

I'd have a go with Boyd and Miller on Sunday, time to repay the club.

Doesnt matter , if it wasnt for this guy we would be nowhere near the playoffs , it has nothing to do with McCall

Before McCall came in, Vuckic played in 6 games in which we only won one. Also arguably our best performance and result of the season came against Hibs away and Vuckic didn't play. He has scored a lot of important goals but I think it's wrong to say McCall didn't play a big part in getting us where we are.

Unfortunately the position we are on it will have to be Boyd or Clark upfront with Miller. If we get a chance I'd rather it fell to Boydy than Clark. Plus Clark running about like a headless chicken infuriates me and he never seems to be in the box. Boyd will stay in the box but that's because he's too lazy and fat to run anywhere else.

Probably more than any other individual on the park I blame Boyd for how the season has went ... he must be VERY disappointed when he looks at himself in the mirror :anguish:

Very much so, he looks like a lumberjack rather than a striker.

And wearing a hat in May? It's no British Columbia!

Put Boyd in the park sunday and I think he will score, I really do. Add to that if we get a pen theres no one else i would want taking it.

Have we had a penalty this season, can't remember one.

If any one player could typify Ally's regime Boyd is he. He has embraced the opportunity to be a lazy bastard and looked in far better condition as a Killie player. That is an insult to our club and the door should hit his fat ass as he closes it from the outside.

I'd start Boyd on Sunday.

Until their goal I didn't actually think we were too bad going forward last night but it all fell apart when we got to the eighteen yard line. We were spreading the ball to the full backs well (although Wallace kept putting his foot on the ball and passing backwards whenever he got to the eighteen yard box) but Miller & Clark both seemed to want to drop off all the time, which left us with nobody to challenge or aim for in the box.

Boyd isn't great and he's had a dreadful season, but he's the only player in our squad who has no problem hanging around the eighteen yard box and we simply have to score on Sunday.

One header (that didn't go in btw) and folk want him back :lol:

He's a lazy overweight liability.

No way he should start and certainly not for the guy who got us here in the first place.

i was dumbfounded when Mr Blooby came on as a sub.

no way should he start on Sunday, his condition for a professional footballer is an utter disgrace

Before McCall came in, Vuckic played in 6 games in which we only won one. Also arguably our best performance and result of the season came against Hibs away and Vuckic didn't play. He has scored a lot of important goals but I think it's wrong to say McCall didn't play a big part in getting us where we are.

Bullshit , if Vuckic wasnt at the club there is no chance that squad of clowns could have got us this far.