Mark Warburton, Next Manager Odds

UnionMen

:lol: Fuck sake. Come on Smile this is you trolling.

No not at all by all accounts he's a good coach and good at working with Young talent hence my point about youth coach, i just think the Rangers job will be too big for him.

No not at all by all accounts he's a good coach and good at working with Young talent hence my point about youth coach, i just think the Rangers job will be too big for him.

Thats fine for you to think that but ridiculous to say that his level his coaching our youth. If he dosen't come up here he'll get a decent job in the Championship.

Mark Warburton: 1/2

David Weir: 5/2

Derek McInnes: 4/1

Alex McLiesh: 6

Sttuart McCall: 8

Billy Davies: 14

Felix McGath: 14

Dick Adovcaat: 16

Ian Cathro: 16

Looks like bookies confident it will be Mark, possibly taking Davie Weir with him as Assist. Manager?

Warburton has an impressive CV, he's occupied different roles in the game, in development, he established a European u21 competition named NExtGen which was defunct when UEFA finally created an official one. He held a Director of Football role before his great success at Brentford, gaining them promotion to the Championship last season, then reach the playoffs this season with an outstanding 5th place finish.

His 2 seasons in charge, with Daie Weir his no.2, a 52% win rate, with a small club in 2 hugely competitive leagues.

Out of your list of potential managers if McCall isn't given the job, I would pick mcleish or advocaat(if we could get him to postpone retirement that is)

I wouldn't touch Mark Warburton with a bargepole, he's not good enough to manage Rangers. Simple as. I doubt mcinnes will leave Aberdeen to drop down a league, if we went up in could see him taking the role.

Out of your list of potential managers if McCall isn't given the job, I would pick mcleish or advocaat(if we could get him to postpone retirement that is)

I wouldn't touch Mark Warburton with a bargepole, he's not good enough to manage Rangers. Simple as. I doubt mcinnes will leave Aberdeen to drop down a league, if we went up in could see him taking the role.

Why not?

Thats fine for you to think that but ridiculous to say that his level his coaching our youth. If he dosen't come up here he'll get a decent job in the Championship.

Its a level i think would suit a guy with his limited experience.

Will warburton & weir sell season tickets and excite supporters enough probably not.

Don't know why but I reckon it'll be McInnes.

A poster from DTB would disagree with you there.

My mate was at a do last night and McInnes was there,he knows him well,say's he's not interested,but said he had spoke to Warburton

and told him to take the job,99% it's him,slag me to fck if am wrong.

Its a level i think would suit a guy with his limited experience.

Will warburton & weir sell season tickets and excite supporters enough probably not.

Warburton received alot of plaudits for the style of football he had Brentford playing.

Aberdeen manager Derek McInnes features on a wish list of candidates to become the next manager of Rangers.

Stuart McCall will meet Ibrox directors for discussions in the coming days, with sources insisting no final decision has been made on the interim boss’s future.

Sunday’s defeat to Motherwell in the Premiership play-off final has, however, inevitably dented the former Scotland midfielder’s hopes of landing the post on a permanent basis

Sportsmail understands Rangers directors were in advanced talks with an unnamed candidate in the event of the club being promoted to Scotland’s top tier.

But a 6-1 aggregate defeat to the Fir Park club has brought that pursuit to an end and prompted a revision of the managerial wish list.

Former Brentford boss Mark Warburton has already been sounded out with right-hand man David Weir and expressed his ‘huge respect’ for the club. Former Nottingham Forest, Derby and Preston manager Billy Davies is also desperate for the job.

But McInnes is also being strongly discussed in the Rangers boardroom after leading Aberdeen to their first silverware since 1995 last term and pushing Celtic for the League Championship this season.

It’s far from certain the 43-year-old would return to the club he played for between 1995 and 2000.

Under contract at Pittodrie until the summer of 2017, McInnes recently completed the signings of Inverness defender Graeme Shinnie and is pursuing a deal for Ross County’s Paul Quinn.

With no contact having been made so far, Rangers have yet to establish if he would seriously consider dropping down to manage in the Scottish Championship after leading the Dons into Europe for a second successive season. Or what the compensation bill might be.

Warburton is also in the running despite concerns over his pedigree and potential wage demands.

The Englishman left Brentford at the end of the season and offered his first comment on the link, saying: ‘Rangers are a massive club.

‘I have huge respect for the size of the club and the fanbase at Rangers. Who wouldn’t?

‘I am well aware of the tradition and history of the club, so I would never be anything other than absolutely respectful of a club of that stature.’

Former Rangers winger Neil McCann, meanwhile, believes McCall is no longer an option in the aftermath of the Motherwell defeat, telling Sky Sports: ‘If he had taken them up I’d say he is the right man for the job, but he had seven wins in his time in charge and that’s not a sparkling stat.

‘He’ll admit to that and he tried his utmost but the results aren’t good enough.’

Paul Le Guen failed because he didn't have an appreciation for the scottish game, that won't happen if Warburton and Weir get the gig.

But will they excite the support enough to buy season tickets.

Warburton sacked from his last management job and weir sacked from his last two forays into Management/assistant..