Do You Think Any Of They Wasters Even Care Today?

GOAT

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

If McCoist was the supporter he claims to be he should now wave his right to compensation ... although legally we do owe him it it's blindingly obvious that he was getting money under false pretenses for 3 years and even one of the best premiership managers of recent years couldn't clear up the mess he left in time

It was a bad situation to have so many out of players and a caretaker manager for one of the most important matches in our history but at least green and co have gone could you imagine today if the take over had never happened :anguish:

Its been a bed of roses since mr promises and potlless took over right enough.

It's easy to look for non tryers when the shit hits the fan but for me Rangers never lacked passion or will to win and everyone will be gutted about yesterday. Rangers lacked ability,leadership and belief and hopefully a new manager can sort that but he's got a big task ahead.

I wish that were true. I think a lack of passion and will to win sums up this squad perfectly. Your other points are spot on.

I think professional pride would make them need to care however I also think that they'd feel embarrassed about their situationw where as if they were at other clubs they'd be proud of making the Play-Off Final, that embarassment might then make players more nervous than they'd be at other clubs.

They failed to take Rangers out of the second tier of Scottish Football, let that sink in for a second, there is no way these players can look attractive prospect to alternative clubs if they cant succeed with a sure thing

I think professional pride would make them need to care however I also think that they'd feel embarrassed about their situationw where as if they were at other clubs they'd be proud of making the Play-Off Final, that embarassment might then make players more nervous than they'd be at other clubs.

They failed to take Rangers out of the second tier of Scottish Football, let that sink in for a second, there is no way these players can look attractive prospect to alternative clubs if they cant succeed with a sure thing

Professional Pride is to this squad what Sporting Integrity is to Scottish Football.

Modern day players don't give a fuck about fans,aye they might rub shoulders with us daft cunts at an event ye pay to go to but its fuck all to them imo.

They go on wee charm offensives meeting the odd fan,going to hospitals and pretending they're one of us and we lap it up.

There's always a handy media crew tagging along to milk anything that shows them as caring.

They play to the gallery.

Its just a job.

Miller and Murdoch only IMO, seen people say Foster was helping Mohsni but only person I seen was a picture of Miller ready to punch Ainsworth by the look of the picture

Foster was the first one in there. Commend him for that, most of the rest were total shitebags who stood and watched - Bell and Law being the worst.

Never a team sadly.

Modern day players don't give a fuck about fans,aye they might rub shoulders with us daft cunts at an event ye pay to go to but its fuck all to them imo.

They go on wee charm offensives meeting the odd fan,going to hospitals and pretending they're one of us and we lap it up.

There's always a handy media crew tagging along to milk anything that shows them as caring.

They play to the gallery.

Its just a job.

this. They dont understand fans and pay lip service to the whole charade. They belong to a little elite club and everybody else is just another punter daft enough to turn up and watch them.

I dont really buy into the "mercenary mindset" idea. Maybe it's true for some, but not as a blanket statement. As much as I despise the level of play I've seen this season, the players are human and they will be feeling it, no doubt. I know I probably sound like a lunatic here, but I'm sure the majority of them do love the club and will be gutted at those results.The problem is that too many are well past the sell-by date; the desire may be there but the ability no longer is and the whole team suffers as a result (and of course for a few the abilities they have are just not good enough to begin with.). As an aside, maybe if salaries were slashed to subsistence levels then the passion would be reflected on the pitch. Works a charm for many of our opponents.

I dont really buy into the "mercenary mindset" idea. Maybe it's true for some, but not as a blanket statement. As much as I despise the level of play I've seen this season, the players are human and they will be feeling it, no doubt. I know I probably sound like a lunatic here, but I'm sure the majority of them do love the club and will be gutted at those results.The problem is that too many are well past the sell-by date; the desire may be there but the ability no longer is and the whole team suffers as a result (and of course for a few the abilities they have are just not good enough to begin with.). As an aside, maybe if salaries were slashed to subsistence levels then the passion would be reflected on the pitch. Works a charm for many of our opponents.

Totally disagree, the way the likes of Law, Black and Templeton act are like watching a petulant group of entitled wanks.

The shape Boyd is in looks like he doesn't give a fuck.

Some guys do try, but just aren't good enough like Foster and Clarke.

And some look like they just don't want to be here, eg Wallace, Bell and Zal.

Can't wait to see the back of most of them.

A shower of self-centred cunts the lot of them. If they had half as much passion as the fans we would have strolled this fkin backwater of a league. As ever us fans suffer. Probably one of our worst seasons ever. That is how those "players" will be remembered.

Awful.