The Invisible Man

Everytime someone makes a joke about Law hiding in a game and performing disappearing acts i laugh at it, and then i think about it and realise it is pretty much true.

But seriously, quite a lot of people seem to still rate him a bit and think he can do ok for us with a decent team around him, and i mean he was our top scorer incredibly at the end of the season (i think)

Tbh i don't like players that hide when the going gets tough but what do you guys think, is he worth keeping?

Everytime someone makes a joke about Law hiding in a game and performing disappearing acts i laugh at it, and then i think about it and realise it is pretty much true.

But seriously, quite a lot of people seem to still rate him a bit and think he can do ok for us with a decent team around him, and i mean he was our top scorer incredibly at the end of the season (i think)

Tbh i don't like players that hide when the going gets tough but what do you guys think, is he worth keeping?

wish you were invisible right now to be honest.

I don't even know what position Law plays. What is Dean Shiels positon for that matter? These two clowns are all over the place. Both came to Rangers because they had one good SPL season. They're not good enough by a long shot and they are soaking up a lot of cash is my guess. The sooner we get rid of them the better.

He's a CM that can't play as a CM.

His passing is terrible, he rarely creates chances from the middle, cant dictate a game. Anything he does well usually comes from running down the sides.

The type of guy that looks good on a 5min highlight show but throughout a game is crap.

I don't even know what position Law plays. What is Dean Shiels positon for that matter? These two clowns are all over the place. Both came to Rangers because they had one good SPL season. They're not good enough by a long shot and they are soaking up a lot of cash is my guess. The sooner we get rid of them the better.

Your first line pretty much sums up everything you need to know about Law without going into the technical aspects of his game, the cunt is in hiding and if you are lucky enough to actually spot him during a game it will likely bte of him losing the ball in a bad area of the pitch or pulling out of a tackle because he doesn't want to get a sore one. Would 100% get rid of him.

Fuck Nicky Law. That shitebag's hiding from the Mohsni incident done it for me. He certainly improved under McCall but as usual went hiding in the most important games. Get him to fuck. He's never worthy of that blue jersey in a million years. And its quite obvious he doesn't give a fuck either.

Punt him.

I feel the cricket term "flat track bully" applies to Law.

i.e., he's a player who can dominate inferior opposition when all is going in his favour. However, as soon as the going gets tough, he recedes into the background.

If he is lucky enough to remain at the club, I'd be interested to see how he does with a better style of football. Then there would really be no excuses.

Agree with others, the guy is a total crapper.

Whoever comes in will need to add a bit of steel to midfield (and all over the park).

For me Rangers had always been about power and dominating teams.

Guys like Butcher, Gough even big Amo. How we could use a Terry Hurlock in there. These guys rub off on others and get the crowd going. We lack legs, aggression, bottle, ability and belief.

Law will never be the answer - time for a total clearout.

He's easily been the most frustrating player for us recently. A guy who we know has the ability and should be running riot in the Championship, yet rarely turns up for games.

As others have said, he's a shitebag in 50/50 challenge and he doesn't seem capable of handling the pressure of playing for us when the going gets tough.

Time to move him on and bring in someone solid.

With Law i tend to go against the grain. I firmly beleive there is a good player in there. Lost his confidence under McCoist and his lacky. Was starting to slowly get it back. I think he has been used wrong since he came here, and that has affected him. I would give him one more season, see if he can turn himself round (same with Templeton and Black).

These players did very well in the SPL for their former clubs, and went downhill fast with us, as did others. To me that is our coaching systems fault (as well as the players for not speaking up). I hope with a new manager they can be sorted out, but maybe it is too late, and the sheer pressure of playing for us will have taken it's toll.

I still think there's a player in there somewhere, but the next manager needs to bring it out of him and law needs a big season if he hopes to stay beyond the next year.

Good season or not i don't see him staying if the club has another turbulant year (even if we get promoted).

He is not a Rangers fan, he is here to do a 'job' and lets face it, the last few years have been shit at RFC.