Colin Jackson

black75

• Replies 168
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sad news , R.I.P. Bomber I was fortunate enough to have been at the piggery on this day

Same as myself,great player very underestimated ,his back headers to the keeper late on in his career were nerve racking!

Rip Colin,a true gentleman on and off the park

We have met Colin and his wife Pam many times at Ibrox, both so kind and genuine. Colin was such a gentlemen.

I really was so sad to hear of his passing when i read it last night. We send our deepest condolences to the family. He was a Rangers legend, the likes of which we could really use in these troubled times. He will be greatly missed but never forgotten.

I was wondering is there any flowers being left at Ibrox or anything, anyone know? :rip:

The big man was immense against Juvetus in 78/9 European Cup at Ibrox, won 2-0 on the night, controlled the midfield from start to finish. Also had the great pleasure of meeting him and his big mate Peter McCloy at a Rangers charity day many moons ago!

A gentleman, a double treble winner, who represented our club with distinction for almost 30 years!

Thanks big man for all the great memories

Sad to hear this news.

Before my time but obviously a true great if he played in the ECWC squad and Jock's double treble-winning teams.

Quite a service he gave to the club.

Colin Jackson - Rangers FC (1963–1982) Apps: 341 Goals: 23.

Cheers, big yin. Rest in peace.

It seems I did the big man a disservice here.

That was just league appearances. He made over 500 when you factor in appearances in the cups and in Europe.

And there was an overabundance of those for this Rangers great.

Thanks for the service, CJ. You shall live on in the Rangers history books, now and forever.

Being of a certain age, and missing the great days of the 70s where we were quite brilliant, I haven't yet got over this news. One of our great servants. The only Bomber to me. Can't focus on the season ticket and King stuff yet.