First Signings

• Replies 453
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My hopeful guess would be Wilson Allan Berra Vuckic Macleod Dallas Cifti a GK (Clark,Bain or McGovern) and a RB half are based on some things I've heard.. I don't think this is an unrealistic shortlist. could see law and templeton going out. I'd like to see templeton stay this season though if no major improvement sell him in Jan. I'm sure W&W will have others on their shortlist we won't expect that will probably be better players than some I've mentioned.

My hopeful guess would be Wilson Allan Berra Vuckic Macleod Dallas Cifti a GK (Clark,Bain or McGovern) and a RB half are based on some things I've heard.. I don't think this is an unrealistic shortlist. could see law and templeton going out. I'd like to see templeton stay this season though if no major improvement sell him in Jan. I'm sure W&W will have others on their shortlist we won't expect that will probably be better players than some I've mentioned.

I agree I want temps to stay, I still think he could do us a turn even if it is off the bench, would love Ciftci to sign, the type of striker Warburton would go for, quick and strong!

Haven't heard Berra mentioned. I'd rather we didn't hear him mentioned again!

Edit: perhaps I'm being harsh he's been ever present almost for last 2 seasons with Ipswich. Only just turned 30 and has 30 Scotland caps. With Wilson that could work!

Douglas would be a very good addition particularly as a Bosman. The sort of player who would certainly represent value as would Wilson. A few frees like that could leave a kitty for an exciting signing at the other end of the pitch. Jota would be the dream one for me but that's highly unlikely

Haven't heard Berra mentioned. I'd rather we didn't hear him mentioned again!

Edit: perhaps I'm being harsh he's been ever present almost for last 2 seasons with Ipswich. Only just turned 30 and has 30 Scotland caps. With Wilson that could work!

He's not a player you would automatically think of but he has been great for Ipswich and would offer good experience without being too old. Would probably cost 500k-1mil depending on contract status.

He's not a player you would automatically think of but he has been great for Ipswich and would offer good experience without being too old. Would probably cost 500k-1mil depending on contract status.

Did you pluck his name out of the air or have you heard something?

Did you pluck his name out of the air or have you heard something?

I've heard he's been looked at a few times. Heard it a while back too before playoffs. Must stress I wouldn't trust the source enough to say we've offered anything but I've been trying to find out more off another guy who seems a lot more reliable.