Lewis Macleod

Essandoh

It might be fair to say that Warburton and Weir had an impact on him going to Brentford, the difference in styles was night and day.

I'd take him back in a shot with the right deal, I rate him highly, fitness is his only fault.

• Replies 210
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What part of "we need a striker" are people failing to grasp?

I think the gaffer diasagrees tbh.

I assume a striker would come in and replace Waghorn which is never going to happen.

I believe the emphasis is goals coming from everywhere and it's working so far although as the opposition gets better we can't afford to scuff the amount of chances we are.at the moment.

I think the gaffer diasagrees tbh.

I assume a striker would come in and replace Waghorn which is never going to happen.

I believe the emphasis is goals coming from everywhere and it's working so far although as the opposition gets better we can't afford to scuff the amount of chances we are.at the moment.

I tend to agree, I think the manager has made it clear that we won't get an out and out striker. However, this is what I think Clark was meant to be and I don't see him offering much at all up front. Miller was a great player and you can see he still knows what he wants to do but his body is his limitation now. With Clark he is a good age and has a good work ethic but that's about it.

I'd rather we try to punt Clark and get someone else in who fits in more with our style. Originally I wanted an out and out striker as a different option but if we are going to be consistent in our playing approach then fine but Clark isn't that type of player.

Trouble is there probably aren't many like waghorn, maybe if we can get someone a little younger and have them as a back up who comes on as a sub as we do with Clark then that would be ideal.

I tend to agree, I think the manager has made it clear that we won't get an out and out striker. However, this is what I think Clark was meant to be and I don't see him offering much at all up front. Miller was a great player and you can see he still knows what he wants to do but his body is his limitation now. With Clark he is a good age and has a good work ethic but that's about it.

I'd rather we try to punt Clark and get someone else in who fits in more with our style. Originally I wanted an out and out striker as a different option but if we are going to be consistent in our playing approach then fine but Clark isn't that type of player.

Trouble is there probably aren't many like waghorn, maybe if we can get someone a little younger and have them as a back up who comes on as a sub as we do with Clark then that would be ideal.

Forgot to actually comment on the actual thread topic.......Macleod had his time, we move forward now not backwards. Good luck to him.