D Mcgregor Will Be Surpluss To Requirement

Gillete

Come on Gilette, I respect your opinion, But FFS He was far and away the best player last season. The Boy has been playing with shite for a season, He is young and can only get better.

I would 100 % make him the captain never mind get rid of him.

He is 100 % committed, I hear he trains like fk. The guy could be great for rangers in my opinion, I am Always impressed when I go to see the guy at the games, the way he shouts and has a great presence.

I am shocked at the reaction you have got from the post, but would definately say this guy could really thrive under warburton.

Captain?

Not a chance mate!

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Come on Gilette, I respect your opinion, But FFS He was far and away the best player last season. The Boy has been playing with shite for a season, He is young and can only get better.

I would make him the captain never mind get rid of him.

He is 100 % committed, I hear he trains like fk. The guy could be great for rangers in my opinion, I am Always impressed when I go to see the guy at the games, the way he shouts and has a great presence.

I am shocked at the reaction you have got from the post, but would definately say this guy could really thrive under warburton.

Davie Weir I am sure will help to turn him into a great player.

He's 30 in August, ill take that though because it means iam a youngster also.

I doubt he'll be first on the list to leave. If we sign the right players I doubt he'll be first on the team sheet either. To describe him as one of the worst defender you've seen is nonsense though. Do you mean in the Rangers team or ever to have played football? In the Rangers team he's a stand out...that's how fucking bad we are.

Opinion within coaching squad at Ibrox was as a CH he was outstanding when the game was heading directly to him, solid in the tackle, good in the air.

The problems appeared when the game moved out wide & he had to deal with cross balls etc, he needs work in that area.

However, he is still young & has plenty of potential to be moulded, similar to Danny Wilson

Opinion within coaching squad at Ibrox was as a CH he was outstanding when the game was heading directly to him, solid in the tackle, good in the air.

The problems appeared when the game moved out wide & he had to deal with cross balls etc, he needs work in that area.

However, he is still young & has plenty of potential to be moulded, similar to Danny Wilson

He's 30 in 2 months :lol:

I would make him the captain never mind get rid of him.

Davie Weir I am sure will help to turn him into a great player.

Everyone has an opinion on how football should be played mate, but I for one can't see a footballer in him.

Rangers defenders should be miles in front of part time players.

The guy was one of the better players, but c'mon , he's absolutely atrocious at ball retention and exactly the opposite of what we need , going by reports of philosophy .

I haven't seen anything of Brentford or any MW team but I have seen Mcgregor play for us any for me he was by far our best defender throughout the season and should definately be in our starting 1 for next season. What people seem to be forgetting is that we have half a squad at the moment and unless Warburton can produce magic wand then we will have to build on the players already in the squad rather than a whole new team. Personally of all our current team (Wallace and Murdooch included) McGregor is the best. Plus I'll reserve my opinion of the passing football that MW talks about remembering a similar philosophy employed by Paul le Guen not being ver successful.

Look how many goals we conceded when high balls came in from left..

There's not going to be a root and branch clear out overnight, especially of players who actually did ok.

He's nowhere near good for the long term, but there are more pressing issues that need addressed long before we look at letting him go.

He'll be third or fourth choice this season which is absolutely fine for where we are.

McGregror was our best player last year I don't see how he's surplus. I can see McGregor, Wallace, and Bell all being starters next season. We don't have any money and still need to bring in 10-15 players to grow the squad.