Rob Kiernan

• Replies 359
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

You can't blame fans when you look at the stats of the player, maybe ok for this league considering the current CB players.

I think some people are getting a bit too excited and just posting nonsense without thinking it through. Mr Warburton has worked with the kid, he knows him. He knows what he has in his locker. This manager we all wanted and all trust. A bit of support for the decisions he is making would be magic. Getting us all pulling in the one direction. A unified Rangers support is untouchable.

Birmingham and Wigan fans are gutted on twitter. The mhanky mob are beelin on twiiter. A player the manager has worked with before. Tall dominating defender who is very comfortable with the ball at his feet. Modest transfer fee involved.

Not seeing a negative here...

Birmingham and Wigan fans are gutted on twitter. The mhanky mob are beelin on twiiter. A player the manager has worked with before. Tall dominating defender who is very comfortable with the ball at his feet. Modest transfer fee involved.

You sir make too much sense,it will never catch on.

Spot on, I'm not going to lie and say I know anything about the lad, but as you say Warburton has worked with him twice and knows what he's all about and I trust him to know what he's doing.

Not what I was expecting for Warbs first signing, but as expectation is usually nothing like reality, I'll trust that Warbs knows what he's up to and he likes this guys passing abilities enough that will fit into his final team just nicely.

Welcome Rob Kiernan to the greatest team you could hope to sign for in Scotland.

That Killie nonsense will soon be a distant memory.

How do you rate James Tavernier?

Linked on FF.

Another player I like. I didn't include him when saying players I'd sign because I assumed he'd be going to Bristol City after a successful loan spell.

He was again one of Wigan's best players at the start of he season, and his loan to Bristol City was another laughable decision. Good right back, with potential. Bristol City end up walking league one and Wigan go down.

Thankfully he's a Wigan player and not still at Newcastle, where he was also rated highly. Won't cost much at all.

I bet I'll have another Wigan player in my head and we will end up being linked too :lol:

Found this on a Wigan forum:

"£200, 000 is not a bad price for the lad, Warburton and Rosler must have seen something about him. I thought he was at fault for too many of the goals conceded last season when on the pitch."

"Good price for someone I thought we'd let go on a free"