Rob Kiernan

• Replies 359
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I presume he has still to undergo a medical with us.

It will be interesting if the same problem is unearthed by us and what the doctor's view is.

After the nonsense with the Newcastle players we shouldn't be taking any chances.

The lad might be a decent footballer, and Warburton obviously thinks so, but even Messi contributes nothing to Barcelona when watching a game in a suit.

For any Rangers fan still living in the 1600s, Rob Kiernan was born in Watford, which makes him about as Irish as your average Celtic fan.

I believe he once had a drink in a pub on Kilburn High Road...........practically gave him Irish nationality. Same as the plastics up here, watch ra Sellik on the telly...........entitles me to wave a Tricolour and claim Irish heritage....sure!

Definitely sounds like a Warburton signing in regards to how he plays the game. Him and Wilson would both be confident on the ball and should see us building from the back. Feel sorry for McGregor given he was our player of the year last season but no point trying to shoe horn players into a system out of sentiment.

I wonder if we will be looking at a new goalkeeper though as I think Bell's distribution was terrible last season.

Played for 11 teams in 7 year and he's only 24, fuck me cannae say he's no well travelled !

That says to me the guy would rather be out playing first team football than sitting in the reserves, good attitude to have :thumbup: