• No
    • Maybe, explain in thread
    • Expected Better, King must find his wallet

• Replies 173
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You cant assess players in training..

There's numerous games from last season to watch that'll show how inept they all were..

Have i missunderstood this Wonderful comment....you cant access players in training...fucking hell. A manager of any calibre will be able to àcçess a plàyer àfter 6 or so full sessions otherwise we're in Ally territory again!!!

If it was às simple as sàying you were shite last season bye bye. À manager maketh the player.

Have i missunderstood this Wonderful comment....you cant access players in training...fucking hell. A manager of any calibre will be able to àcçess a plàyer àfter 6 or so full sessions otherwise we're in Ally territory again!!!

If it was às simple as sàying you were shite last season bye bye. À manager maketh the player.

Vous etes le nombre 5 non?

Dont want Holt, if we ever get him, the last thing you want is a player to hide when the going gets tough. He refuses to tackle, is weak on the ball but occasionally scores a goal, sounds like another nicky law to me!

You do not want to carry any passengers this time around especially in midfield and Holt sounds exactly like that type of player.

There is only 2 to speak of. Very underwhelming if truth be told. We have just lost 11 players so are effectively 9 down on what we had last season where players needed shoe horned into alien positions because there was not enough cover. Most accepted we needed a whole new team but it looks like most of it will be the same as last year with our hope being the manager can get more out of those who have let us down so often in the past.

:lol:

I'm guessing you mean "assess" :D

Accessing players in training is more of an eastern thing. :pipe:

I'm guessing you mean "assess" :D

Accessing players in training is more of an eastern thing. :pipe:

:lol:

Haha.

It took me about 30mins to write those oriental thoughts, pissed up on a shite little Samsung phone...still don't know if I got yhe right/wrong end of Stepps Boy post?

One of the biggest criticisms of the past 3/4 seasons has been out total lack of pace, we had no mobility going forward, in fact we were slower than rust!

With the exception of Eustace, most if not all the players mentioned are young athletic and hungry, whats not too like.

Will still need time to gel as a team though!

• 2 weeks later...

Must admit, i expected more. Not even sure if the just in the door or still early excuses are valid anymore.

I did expect a lot more by now, first competitive game in two weeks and we are just stuttering along.