• No
    • Maybe, explain in thread
    • Expected Better, King must find his wallet

• Replies 173
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...

I think apart from the Keeper all are of much higher standard than anything we've seen since 2012, that being said while I like Waghorn and his obcious endeavour I don't think he'll score many goals for us, he's like a young Kenny Miller

Apart from the keeper? you would probably prefer Frank Haffey

I think apart from the Keeper all are of much higher standard than anything we've seen since 2012, that being said while I like Waghorn and his obcious endeavour I don't think he'll score many goals for us, he's like a young Kenny Miller

Apart from Waghorn 2nd touch isn't a tackle.

I would just like to state quite happily i called this wrong. Well done Warburton and the team.

Since your poll didn't mention Warburton, but did have an option for thinking King wasn't doing enough, should your acknowledgment not be towards King and the board for providing this new team including the management?

Credit where its due surely!

Since your poll didn't mention Warburton, but did have an option for thinking King wasn't doing enough, should your acknowledgment not be towards King and the board for providing this new team including the management?

Credit where its due surely!

I think thats what he really meant , give the guy a break.:lol:

What's not to like? Young and full of energy, closing teams down the second we lose possession.

We are top of the league and I fully expect us to move 6 points clear of Hibs Sunday with a far superior goal difference with them looking at the play offs again after only 3 games.

Let's make it a long painful season for them,

Dont want Holt, if we ever get him, the last thing you want is a player to hide when the going gets tough. He refuses to tackle, is weak on the ball but occasionally scores a goal, sounds like another nicky law to me!

You do not want to carry any passengers this time around especially in midfield and Holt sounds exactly like that type of player.

Have you changed your mind yet? The dangers of thinking you know better than the professionals.

I've voted yes, but I'd like to see some cash spent on a really good CF.

I don't think we should be spending cash if we don't need to. If MW is able to bring in a striker without spending serious cash this is good enough for me.

We are going places, no doubt about it.

• 10 months later...