Jason Holt Officially A Rangers Player

• Replies 328
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

With the right management, Templeton & McKay could be quality players for us this season.

Temps prefers playing in the hole but could be his year this year along with McKay in the left/right forward players. We won't be using traditional wingers. The fullbacks will play as wing backs with McKay and temps driving wide also. It's a position made for them !

Temps prefers playing in the hole but could be his year this year along with McKay in the left/right forward players. We won't be using traditional wingers. The fullbacks will play as wing backs with McKay and temps driving wide also. It's a position made for them !

I know its football manager and that but I see both of them playing an inside forward sort of role

What's the deal with hearts ?

If he's that good, why are they sending him out to Sheffield utd and not wanting him ?

Well, they did want him. Hence the development fee they'll be due, because they offered him a contract but he declined. If they hadn't offered him one and he left then they wouldn't be due one. As for Sheffield United, I wouldn't be surprised if there was a loan with future fee agreed at the time but they didn't exactly have the best of seasons.

Well, they did want him. Hence the development fee they'll be due, because they offered him a contract but he declined. If they hadn't offered him one and he left then they wouldn't be due one. As for Sheffield United, I wouldn't be surprised if there was a loan with future fee agreed at the time but they didn't exactly have the best of seasons.

Too many players in the same mould.